Daemonheim tasks question

Tach

I have a question about Daemonheim task set achievement.

For task "Stacked", you will need to have 225 ammo bound to you at startup.

I have around 150 sagittarian ammo bound to me at the moment.

The question is, can I make 225 lower tier arrows for this task without losing my sagi arrows? I understood that if I bind runes i will lose the arrows. Or do i have to obtain more sagi arrows?

Tach.png

You can only bind one typo of ammunition, and to bind a second you have to destroy the first. So as far as I can see it, you have two options:

a) destroy the Sagittarian arrows, bind 225 of a different kind, and then find more Sagittarian arrows if you want to have them bound again

b) find an additional 100 Sagittarian arrows and bind them to increase your bind stack.

I strongly suggest the latter option, since you're going to have to make more Sagittarian arrows in any case.

There could be some clever trick I'm missing, but I doubt it.

Edit: also fixed the formatting in your post, looked a little weird on this theme due to C&P ;).

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

@arcerus can only get sag arrows from bosses 

best bet are to do saggitarian floors or skill trio floors. (don't recall floors for sagg but skill trio are occs.) 

I think i ended up just binding more sagg arrows. don't recall though sorry.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Ah okay, right.

RuneScape Wikia says Sagittare shows up on Furnished floors, 23-29, which vaguely agrees with what I remember, if that helps.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Sorry about that, I must have misunderstood. By the way if the Wiki is wrong, perhaps someone should correct it.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Ah okay, right.

RuneScape Wikia says Sagittare shows up on Furnished floors, 23-29, which vaguely agrees with what I remember, if that helps.

Sagittare doesn't drop Sagittarian arrows, Skeletal Trio does....... Don't post misinformation like that as someone might actually spend hours doing those floors without realizing that he doesn't drop Sag bows/arrows.

They both drop the Sagittarian arrows, seeing as they drop the Sagi short and long, respectively. It wouldn't make much sense for Saggitare to drop a bow, but no arrows along side it.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid