Behind The Scenes - February

Arceus

revo update = arax nert

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

revo update = arax nert

Well thats good because i dont feel its necessary to play piano to kill a boss. Granted i can kill him with rev I think rev at araxxor should be more for metagame efficiency.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

revo update = arax nert

Well thats good because i dont feel its necessary to play piano to kill a boss. Granted i can kill him with rev I think rev at araxxor should be more for metagame efficiency.

I accidently went full revo on Araxxor the one kill I went yolo for the Reaper title. All other attempts were full manual. I even did far better doing it revo than with manual as I used way less food.

Just saying that for some people it is easier to just revo Araxxor than it is to go full manual. 

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I always use revolution everywhere except Vorago. Yes, I use revo whether it's PvP, Araxxor, or good ol' slayer.

Sometimes revo can mess you up because if you're laggy/not fast enough, you'll follow up with a basic ability in the revo queue, and revo also has a tendency to auto-retaliate when you don't want to (and you do NOT want this to happen during Vorago reflects).

But most of the time it really shouldn't matter if you have decent enough reaction times.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Revolution works almost as well as manual in almost all cases. There are a few abilities where you save ticks because you can use the next ability manually "before" you finish the animation, while revo makes you wait. It doesn't matter all that much unless yu really care abut doing max dps, and who really is lol.

Off the top of my head, these are conc blast, fury, destroy, snipe, assault. (Pretty much most but not all of the combo attacks, doesnt work with magic tendrils iirc)

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

In regards to revolution vs full manual, I find it funny how a very old "elite combat mob" (IT'S A BOSS) requires full manual for anything above mediocre kills/hour and thus mediocre gp/hour, while most everything else is only slightly worse with revolution and proper threshold usage. In fact, for most people, not using revolution will result in less kills an hour or more grief for general combat...

ozXHe7P.png

I guess this goes here...

Bloodblade wings are available to premier members (gold only i think). They are like the regular blade wings with steel coloring, but bloody and uncolorable.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The wildywyrm update seems like a real gem, although i'm struggling to understand the point of the shieldbow. The whole point of using a shield is to negate damage and thus the special attack gaining power from damage received is kind of useless. And it's not like you can use it on high level tankable bosses either since it's t85...  

Fun to PK with :)

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)