[16-2-15] Ninja Update – Return of the Wildywyrm

Leik

I like this update :).

a37fc6ebdb.png

• Like 5

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I like this update :).

a37fc6ebdb.png

What. Why would you bring asc vs nox to wild >.<

Jagex buffs Arax in Jan and devalues drops in Feb. I picked a bad time to become obsessed. 

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Trust me, he wasn't there to fight me, or skull.. But he was careless and clicked on me when I walked under him ;).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

The wildywyrm rare drops have a global announcement so if you do manage to get lucky you'd better hightail your ass out of there.

Does it go like this: Congratulations, you have received a rare new drop huge bounty on your head. RUN!

Not really. There's an easy and obvious way (and possibly more) to prevent that from happening.

• Like 1

The wildywyrm rare drops have a global announcement so if you do manage to get lucky you'd better hightail your ass out of there.

Does it go like this: Congratulations, you have received a rare new drop huge bounty on your head. RUN!

Not really. There's an easy and obvious way (and possibly more) to prevent that from happening.

Kinda screwed if you don't have 96 summoning though :D

Then again, the wyrms are single combat, it's easy to tank it out and ROW out at level 30 wildy.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Trust me, he wasn't there to fight me, or skull.. But he was careless and clicked on me when I walked under him ;).

I need to pay you to protect me when I go.

and then pay you even more to prevent you from betraying our original agreement.

And then pay you even more to prevent you from betraying our newer agreement.

And then pay you even more to pre- nvm

i'm going solo.

• Like 2

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Then again, the wyrms are single combat, it's easy to tank it out and ROW out at level 30 wildy.

Private chat off prevents world announcements about you, I thought.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Don't need 96 Summoning either.

I heard on reddit you can turn off alog item logging and it disables the broadcast.

How to be part of the invisible storm: by Poppet.

• Don't be worth bank to kill and don't be too easy to kill by 1/3 iteming. You deserve to die for either reason.
  • Be willing to commit. The only reason people aren't going to kill you is because you're not worth committing for.
  • Be willing to skull with your setup and be able to deathmatch.
  • Be willing to die. Beause you will. So keep like 10 complete ragging sets.

zzz

f307b7b692.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

Don't need 96 Summoning either.

If you turn off private chat (or on friends) they would have to guess which world you are on. 

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you turn off broadcasts (the toggle that shows you other people's broadcasts), it does not broadcast for you.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

If you turn off broadcasts (the toggle that shows you other people's broadcasts), it does not broadcast for you.

Pretty sure this is false. Friend of mine plays (and streams) with broadcasts off, but I still get his drop notifications.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Pretty sure this is false. Friend of mine plays (and streams) with broadcasts off, but I still get his drop notifications.

Unless this was very recently changed, I'm pretty sure it still works.

the "obvious" method of avoiding getting ganked right away is to somehow enter single way combat with another npc before anybody can attack you, then loot and run away with combat still active

Apparently pk'ers can attack you while you're killing wyrms, so npc combat doesn't help.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19