How do you set Steel Titan to automatically use the Special Attack?

puretppc

From what I gather you can 'use' your scrolls on the familiar, and then set an auto-fire rate through the right click menu somehow (it should be set to max for best efficiency supposedly). Sorry I can't find a picture, but maybe that helps?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

From what I gather you can 'use' your scrolls on the familiar, and then set an auto-fire rate through the right click menu somehow (it should be set to max for best efficiency supposedly). Sorry I can't find a picture, but maybe that helps?

Wait, I set the autofire to 1 but it wouldn't fire at all. I had the scrolls in my inventory and had max bar for a long time.

Wait, so I have to press "Use Steel of Legends Scroll" -> Steel Titan then it will finally auto attack?

Achieving.png

Also, check out my Youtube Channel for more awesome RS Videos and Guides!

No, you have to use the scrolls on the familiar to 'store' them there. Just having them in the inventory is insufficient - it won't do anything. I think this page from the wiki might help explain it better. The icon above the wolf needs to have a number of scrolls >0 or else it will never use them. It should auto-fire after that though.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Use up to 500 scrolls on familar, right click their special bar and set the autofire rate to 1. That way, whenever the familar has enough energy, it does a special.

The scrolls need to be on the familar. Not in your inventory.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

it will also use ones in a slayer/enchanted helmet

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

when you dismiss/ it expires the remaining scrolls go into your inventory. if you inventory is full i am not sure what happens

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Also if you'd like to know, steel titans will use roughly 100 scrolls per hour of constant combat, assuming no spirit cape or summoning potions are used.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum