Zammy wizard attacked me

United99s

Hey there :).

Regarding those coordinates, it actually does seem to be listed here on this page as South of the Karamja wisp colony, with a picture. Is there another page you had in mind where it was missing? Please let me know so we can get it updated, thanks! :)

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

yes but it dosent say that a wizard will attack.

Ah okay thanks, I see now that it points it out for specific clues. I'll have that fixed up soon hopefully :). Thanks again!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Why does there need to be said a wizard will attack on the page anyway?

It's pretty obvious that as long as you are doing coordinates from hard clues a wizard will attack. I mean heck it even says so at the page.

Do all hard clue dig locations trigger a wizard attack then? I guess it was just kept that way for consistency, or in case people overlook the fact that it is for hard clues only and are not caught unprepared.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Why does there need to be said a wizard will attack on the page anyway?

It's pretty obvious that as long as you are doing coordinates from hard clues a wizard will attack. I mean heck it even says so at the page.

Do all hard clue dig locations trigger a wizard attack then? I guess it was just kept that way for consistency, or in case people overlook the fact that it is for hard clues only and are not caught unprepared.

Prepared for what? You don't need to be prepared for anything, as long as you use protect from magic, you will beat that Zamorak wizard very easily.

I wear full dragon and that wizard can't even drain 1/4 of my health.

Though I will admit I see where you're coming from. Not everyone is as used to clues as I am, some are new to it, and these notes will come to handy for them.

Yeah there could be a level 40 player in no armor (for example) so it's best to give them all the information so they know :).

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Not all coordinate clues will have a wizard attack, so it's helpful to whoever is doing the clue to have that knowledge.

More old-school than you know...

battlethingz.png

Proud Member of The Slayer's Guild since April 7th 2009.
Skill Total Goal Complete: 2500 - November 12th 2014.
Goal Total Experience: 338,895,206 - Goal complete November 2nd 2014.
Next Goal Experience: 1,000,000,000 -
Personal Kalphite Queen Guide
Follow My PoP Blog!

The only clue I can think of that doesn't spawn a wizard is the duel arena one.

I mainly use meerkats to avoid the need for unnecessary combat ofcourse.

It did in the past, not sure about now.

But all level 2 clues don't spawn wizards, all level 3 clues spawn wizards to my knowledge.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!