Caameron - 109/120 Attack - 37m Exp! - PET DROP~!

Hello everyone, this will be my new blog to try and keep me motivated for my last stretch of max cape and perhaps even receive some feedback as to how I can improve. I will also be attempting for a few bossing challenges which include; All GWD Drops, GWD Pets, etc.

Grinding For T90's
My current goal is to profit enough from staking general money making to buy the highest tier of weaponry available to us in runescape, for this i'm roughly going to need over 600m; this will comprise of Drygore Longswords, Ascension Crossbows and a Noxious Staff.

I've recently discovered a new kind of staking involving just using a polypore staff which is quite enjoyable and easy to learn/do; I will be using this method for staking.

61m/600m Profited (9/4/15)

Drygores []
Ascensions []
Noxious Staff []

[spoiler=Stats]
Attack 99/99
Strength 99/99
Defence 99/99
Range 99/99
Magic 99/99
Constitution 99/99
Summoning 99/99
Herblore 99/99
Slayer 99/99
Mining 99/99
Cooking 99/99
Firemaking 99/99
Woodcutting 99/99
Fletching 99/99
Dungeoneering 104/120
Prayer 97/99
Smithing 95/99
Farming 99/99
Construction 95/99
Fishing 93/99
Thieving 99/99
Crafting 90/99
Hunter 88/99
Agility 88/90
Runecrafting 86/99
Divination 88/99

Keystone =
Red - Difficult
Orange - Moderate
Green - Completed

[spoiler=Lootab Updates]
3/12/2015 - Worth; 129.4m
2pX1CPn.png?1

How will I get the rest of my levels?

Thieving - I plan to use boosts for the elf city clan thieving with that method, I should be able to power out thieving within a week or two.

Agility - I will be using the Hefin agility course to get the remaining levels as well as using the daily D&D when I get a chance for the 20k exp p/day.

Prayer - I have all the bones needed for 99 prayer, i just need to stop being lazy and get around to getting the last few levels then I will be eligible for a combatants cape!

Smithing - The daily D&D warbands will be mainly used for this skill as well as leftover corrupted ore from 99 mining at priffindas.

Divination - This will just be a regrettable long grind with some small help from the Guthixian Cache D&D.

Runecrafting - This will obviously just be Runespan and perhaps crafting double astrals if extra gp is needed.

Construction - Warbands will also be helping me with this skill to get rather close to 99 then I will most likely buy the rest of the skill using oak planks and make dungeon doors I believe it is.

Fishing - A mixture of fishing rocktails in the living rock caverns and fly fishing near the ancient cavern is how I will level this up to 99, although i'm not too sure on the exp rates.

Hunter - Daily big chinchompa and using protean traps at jadinkos, I might even catch grenwalls for exp towards the end of the grind.

Farming - This will be heavily relying on warbands with occasional herb runs inbetween other skills.

2503/2574 - Max Cape

2507/2595 - Completionist

Boss Pets

K'rill Tsutsaroth - 1094 Kills

YTbExqE.jpg

General Graador - 3194 Kills
Commander Zilyana - 531 Kills
Kree'arra - 1017 Kills

Queen Black Dragon - 496 Kills
Dagannoth Kings - 1262 Kills

Reaper Tasks

#53 - General Graa'dor - 22 kills/18 Reaper Points
#54 - General Graa'dor - 22 kills/18 Reaper Points
#55 - King Black Dragon - 10 kills/9 Reaper Points
#56 - Daggannoth Kings - 24 Kills/14 Reaper Points - Archer's Ring
#57 - Barrows Brothers - 8 Kills /6 Reaper Points - Guthan's Helm (1st) Verac's Platelegs (7th)
#58 - Queen Black Dragon - 18 Kills/12 Points - 2x Royal Frame
#59 - Dagganoth Kings - 24 Kills/14 Reaper Points

Runescape is a haven..

Iron Heretic - Ironman Progress

This is where all of my ironman account progress will be going currently. I currently play this account more primarily then I do my main account; its now uses are generally money making for bonds with occasional skilling/bossing. None the less below is my stats/goals if you can think of anything I might be going for or should go for please don't hesitate to reply in the comments!

Stats

Iron_Heretic.png

Iron_Heretic.png

Goals

- Temple Trekking Unlocked
- Throne Of Miscellania Unlocked
   - Royal Trouble
- Monkey Madness
  - Lost City
- Seers Hard Tasks (Enhanced Excalibur)
  - King's Ransom
  - A Fairy Tale Part II - Cure a Queen
  - Family Crest
    - 80 Cooking
    - 80 Fletching
    - 76 Fishing
    - 75 Firemaking
    - 70 Defence
    - 70 Prayer
    - 60 Woodcutting
    - 56 Magic

Runescape is a haven..

I would recommend doing daily doubled rocktail bubbles, only caches for div, and only hefin agility under vos if you want to be efficient. In the downtime of vos you can work on other skills

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

I would recommend doing daily doubled rocktail bubbles, only caches for div, and only hefin agility under vos if you want to be efficient. In the downtime of vos you can work on other skills

Ill test out how much exp I can get a day from the daily rockbubbles and post it a bit later tonight, im not too worried about being efficient though. :)

Runescape is a haven..

I was doing some QBD last night for a reaper assignment when i got these really weird drops and before that i got 55 uncut diamonds which i didn't screenshot, are these rdt or just apart of qbds drop table now?

This now puts me at 329 kills. 

I6M8z60.jpg

5gTdavW.jpg

20m slayer accidently achieved the last few exp via TH :)

f0WivJE.png

I've just woke up, doing some thieving and ill be getting my new reaper soon - I might kill some glacors or kal' demons later tonight. :)

Runescape is a haven..

Did these clue scrolls earlier, nothing good.. gotta catch them all i suppose, thought id post my current boss kill count.

also added a new reaper sub section to keep track of all my tasks, today i did graador but got nothing good and then went back for a 2nd task to find out its another 20 graador.. but i cbf doing that just yet.

Tbh im not too sure what to do in-game now, all i do is reaper tasks/ports and really i have no time for anything else by then, anyone have any ideas as to what i could do? (kill a boss, skill, do a quest or series of quests?)

kFSb0c.png
C39AQ7.png
Qec1Nh.png

Runescape is a haven..

After a series of hectic DC's and ragequits at bandos due to dying cause i couldn't do anything, ive decided to sell my lootab and just focus on flipping right now on my main with some occasional skilling and killing, i'll be now focusing on my long lost ironman, i'll be adding the account to this blog as soon as i set up some goals and such, be back later!

loottab sold for 129.4m which i was rather happy with.

Runescape is a haven..

Iron Heretic -

Lately i've just been questing trying to get requirements for future quests, literally only need a mithril bar for in aid of the myreque which will unlock temple trekking! anyone have any ideas on how to unlock this otherwise i'll need to mine 632 iron ore and use at artisians for 50 smithing (which isnt too bad tbh)

Runescape is a haven..

Iron Heretic -

Got around to doing monkey madness tonight for that last chunk of exp to 50 defence so i could finally wear the batwing i crafted from temple trekking! 

IjsYQFh.jpg

UQu8FYE.jpg

Some level updates

qfCArhz.jpg

59pGsHM.jpg

I recently got 44 runecrafting in runespan so i could finally craft nature runes for high alching, i've been training hunter/divination heaps through the daily D&D's :)

Now i'll be training my combat stats up a bit more and perhaps doing a few more quests (Lost city, branches of darkmeyer for the burgh de rott rumble)

Anyone have any ideas on how i could upgrade my range weapons? i'm still using a maple shortbow unfortunately..

Got acension grips for the first time on my main account, not too sure what to do about that account right now..

IxfZQV6.png

Runescape is a haven..

Tried my hand at staking today and ended up with 23.5m profit for about 30-45mins work, was crazy fun.

Made a killer comeback from 3m starting at 10m all the way to 33m :)

XKgojDH.png

Ironman progress - got 60 magic and a new weapon upgrade which is fairly op! makes me happy and powerful!

RcUXdyP.jpg

TFy2nJC.jpg

Runescape is a haven..

Well today i ended up getting to 50m from staking but was then consecutively scammed 4 times using a vengeful kiteshield? i don't even understand how they do it but they somehow sneak it into the duel arena.. if anyone could explain to me how they do this so i could be more cautious when staking? after losing my shit at the scammers i betted a bit more and got cleaned until i took 27m out of bank then staked it and luckily i won! so after all of it i ended up breaking even which i better then losing..

Tonight i'll be doing some quests i'm not too sure what ones but i've got this one in mind

- the freminik isles

- any suggestions as to what else i should unlock?

Runescape is a haven..

I'm not too sure when I will actually grind out my max cape now as it honestly just burns me out and ruins my account for me; I've now started a clan called "The Occultists" which i intend on being a support clan for the up and comers of runescape; teaching them and guiding them while having lots of fun hopefully. 

I've added a new challenge for myself which is rather an interesting area of runescape for me as i've never been good at it. I'm now on 61m profit for the night and will hopefully be leaving as it is for now..

In other news on my ironman account, i got around to do freminik trials which wasnt too bad; i'm now trying for 45 slayer so i can unlock infernal mages for range training hopefully its as good as the wiki says it is.. which is where i'll be training to 50 range to unlock my first salamander weapon.

o6tbhrM.png

AgnXTvK.jpg

Runescape is a haven..

Well scratch that whole staking idea; I just decided to go all out making huge bets and see what would happen.. lost my whole stack now i'm down to 9m and feeling like a [bleep].. ahh well i suppose i saw it coming.

Runescape is a haven..

Finally 85 divination was achieved, moving forward now hopefully with a new attitude.

as soon as i got this i kinda just yelled "finally out of this place!"

OrBmsXV.jpg

Got a dks reaper task which i'll do after work tonight, sort've excited to head back to that place. :)

• Like 1

Runescape is a haven..

90-92 thieving these past few days, cannot lie its kind of addicting and great!

4h0BbbA.jpg

KOPr9PQ.jpg

Literally have gained another 300k exp since 92 thieving and it felt like nothing, 99 is not even a challenge!

Runescape is a haven..

Can anyone give me some help out on OSRS? these are my stats, i'm just not sure as to what i want to do or even wheere to train too used to rs3. :3
Someone please help aha. :3

5Q4Qcyz.png

Runescape is a haven..

• 4 weeks later...

Well i'm still alive, been saving quite alot of levels to post so here we go.

Got 15 levels to post so i'll put them into the dropboxes for you guys to look :)

[spoiler=Hunter/Div/Rc/Agil]cDTIbvT.jpg
OdK6uhA.jpg
AQmmrDo.jpg
UhqDtuI.jpg
AorjrVC.jpg

[spoiler=Construction/Smithing]VRUZ9aS.jpg

ossa7cO.jpg
ALfNSlF.jpg

[spoiler=Thieving and Farming 99's]hPh32L4.jpg

7Sl4O4F.jpg
8NrBqSk.jpg
cTb78WW.jpg

iGZV0TH.jpg
VTDMP79.jpg

Also get a new personal best at zammy 17 secs while on task :)

KNESBYt.jpg

Now its back to more gains, hopefully prayer will be my next 99 got it banked so should get it this weekend :)

Runescape is a haven..

• 3 weeks later...

Burned out from grinding for max so I've decided to change my goals and possibly I'll achieve this one..

29,626,193 = Current attack XP

I need 74,646,974 XP to reach 120 Attack

General Graador = P/kill 3,204 XP

So to get 120 attack completely through Graador i would need to kill him 23,300 times roughly..

I sorta wonder how much money I would be able to make off this, and am kinda temped to try or at least kill him until I get the boss pet drop.. I'm at my 2nd threshold now which is 2000 kills..

This is sorta what I'm thinking about attempting or at least just achieving 120 attack.

Anyway that's all for now, I'll decide later on.

However anyone else have other ideas which are profitable for 120 attack?

Runescape is a haven..

Decided i will be going for 120 attack because it looks pree damn awesome with tetsu.

But i still need to do other bosses to pay for bonds as im gonna try and not sell my loot tab as much as possible so today i went to Kree'arra and made 4m~ in 45 mins i think?

Yhm8vLo.png

None the less back to bandos now :)

Edit - Heres the bandos trip 

JjWfqTH.png

Only gained about 140k attack exp for one hour, I feel like this is a low exp rate for bandos? 

Edit #2: RIFo4gd.png

I feel like perhaps bandos was having a drop party tonight? i must've got lucky ;)

2154 kills now :)

Runescape is a haven..