Invention Discussion

Urza285

Here at Jagex we are well aware of the items we make. That bow sword will be released as a F2P item, because F2P are important to us.

Oooh an F2P one? *Interest perks up* Tell me more!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

lol that was in response to Vezonwhere's the Korasi sword/bandos hilt in your design though? HMM???

Oh. That was intentional. It was a poke at the lack of follow through with most of their stuff, content wise.

Don't worry, it will be fixed in a patch update that accidentally allows you to dual wield the sword bows.

It will also cause three servers and two jmods to think all of rs is the wildy and allow pking everywhere.

Rollbacks will not be granted, as this is not Walmart.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Bow-sword

WE ALREADY HAVE ONE M8

Here at Jagex we are well aware of the items we make. That bow sword will be released as a F2P item, because F2P are important to us.

Oooh an F2P one? *Interest perks up* Tell me more!
Sorry! You must have done Devious Minds to be able to wield it in f2p.

Learn more herehttp://www.runescape.com/bonds

Ffs my phone won't let me insert hyperlinks. Gf I tried

• Like 1

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Well that link seems to work fine for me.

You weren't supposed to know you were clicking on a link for bonds lol

• Like 1

It looks like people are choosing to vote with their money on what this is going to do to higher tier weaponry...that or it's just the usual panic sell wands :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

It looks like people are choosing to vote with their money on what this is going to do to higher tier weaponry...that or it's just the usual panic sell wands :P.

Kind of funny since actual stat changes and stuff seem to be the lowest option on poll at the moment.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Kind of funny since actual stat changes and stuff seem to be the lowest option on poll at the moment.

I read "level stuff up" as being able to make a weapon more powerful (among other things, perhaps), which is the highest total. But perhaps your interpretation is correct, I hadn't thought of it that way before. Here's what Jagex has to say when you hover over that poll option.

cwRBnWL.png

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

yea, but level up is so vague, anyone that wants better armour or to train familiars would choose that too. The one specifically dealing with stats is lowest. Then again maybe people figured fine tune would be redundant and went with 2nd favorite instead. Hard to parse this poll.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

First, anyone else notice that that doesn't add up to 100%?

Second fine tune stats its alright in theory, but the majority of people don't want to have to do the math or theory craft to determine the optimal setup, and argue as much as you want no matter how much options they give you, someone will run a sim that will tell you the best choices.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

gQd2L.png

EDIT: Grabbed a better, readable, picture. ~ Miss Lioness

Edited by Miss Lioness

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Second fine tune stats its alright in theory, but the majority of people don't want to have to do the math or theory craft to determine the optimal setup, and argue as much as you want no matter how much options they give you, someone will run a sim that will tell you the best choices.

Your eyes might be better than mine but personally I can't make out that tiny image, so I'll repeat what I presume it says: people are allowed to choose up to 2 options, so potentially it should add up to 200% if they take full advantage of their vote. In reality it only adds to 178 or something, so I guess some people just their support behind their first choice and didn't vote for a #2.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

The image got fixed now :)!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Your eyes might be better than mine but personally I can't make out that tiny image, so I'll repeat what I presume it says: people are allowed to choose up to 2 options, so potentially it should add up to 200% if they take full advantage of their vote. In reality it only adds to 178 or something, so I guess some people just their support behind their first choice and didn't vote for a #2.

My guess is that the people who voted "I don't mind" didn't pick a second option for obvious reasons. If you count the other % you will get 162%. Double the "I don't mind" option (30%) and you will get 192% which seems fairly close to 200% :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!