Frost Dragon help

Themooingcow666

http://imgur.com/JQhLCaf

So, i need some help with frost dragons, I was able to only get about 18 kills before i had to leave and couldn't fight anymore.

What am I doing wrong? (img above)

I also have (Which isn't shown here), Karil's crossbow, crystal bow, however I don't use them so I can use antifire+dragonfire shield combination.

Also I don't have much money (as shown) so I can't buy super expensive gear for this, I can only spend about what is shown. :/

The gloves and Boots are demon slayer boots/gloves.

But yes any help is appreciated, thanks!

Themooingcow.png

Would you consider perhaps using melee instead? Either Korasi's sword or a chaotic weapon (I don't know your status on dg tokens) would then take advantage of its weakness and probably get you faster (and hence more) kills per trip. It would require swapping out your gear of course, but it may be worth it. You can probably afford Bandos Chestplate and tassets, and then maybe a cheaper helm. Of course the best way would be to get a drygore or 85 Herblore for super-antifires to assist you, but I understand that's out of budget for now :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You don't need both a dragonfire shield AND an antifire potion. In fact, you only need one of the following: protection from magic, antifire potion, or dragonfire shield. I chose protection from magic because prayer potions are cheap, and I would be able to use 2h weapons against frost dragons which would kill them faster. Godswords are enough for frost dragons in my opinion.

Pardon me if I'm missing something, but wouldn't you want the warspear as well to get the set effect of healing you every so often, especially if losing health is what you're running into? Unfortunately I don't have a guesstimate of how long you could last but I'd bet it would be a good bit longer.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.