Efficient path to max cape/New farming question

Power

This is a repeat of a thread that was out 3 years a go now. I've taken a lot of breaks from this game but have recently been playing a pretty solid amount again. I was wondering if anyone of you guys could maybe give me some advice on what i should level in what order. I eventually want comp but i think i'll focus on maxing and maybe getting comp reqs out of the way. At the moment i am currently buying and doing 99 crafting, this is my last buyable. 

Thanks for the help.

EDIT: Does anyone have advice on how to go about farming? I'm currently doing herbs consistenly and i don't really know what trees to do. I'm not super rich but i'm not super poor, what do you think i should do for farming?

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

Rc - Runespan

Farming - Warbands/Trees

Hunter - Draconic Jadinkos (maybe Grenwalls?)

Thieving - Elves

Agility - Silverhawks/Elf City

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Rc - Runespan

Farming - Warbands/Trees

Thieving - Elves

Thanks for this

Do you think that doing livid farm now is a good idea considering that i want comp in the long run? I figure getting the farming exp before i'm maxed is probably a good idea.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

Rc - Runespan

Farming - Warbands/Trees

Thieving - Elves

Thanks for this

Do you think that doing livid farm now is a good idea considering that i want comp in the long run? I figure getting the farming exp before i'm maxed is probably a good idea.

I see that you think it might be a good reason to do Livid farm. Let me attempt to explain why it is not a good idea by way of an acrostic-esque warning.

Lacerations

Indigestion

Vivid nightmares

Irradiated Spinal Column

Death

Full resurrection

Ailments of the Zombie Persuasion

Ravenging Hunger for Human Flesh

More Cycles to repeat!

All of these things result from doing that horrid, horrid, minigame.

That said - yes, and no. Since you're a weebit away from comping, I would wait for any and all bonus minigame weekends - and take full advantage of those. A friend nolifed one and got 0-800k points in 20 hours. 

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Rc - Runespan

Farming - Warbands/Trees

Thieving - Elves

Thanks for this

I see that you think it might be a good reason to do Livid farm. Let me attempt to explain why it is not a good idea by way of an acrostic-esque warning.

Lacerations

Indigestion

Vivid nightmares

Irradiated Spinal Column

Death

All of these things result from doing that horrid, horrid, minigame.

That said - yes, and no. Since you're a weebit away from comping, I would wait for any and all bonus minigame weekends - and take full advantage of those. A friend nolifed one and got 0-800k points in 20 hours. 

Livid is pretty awful, I think i'll just put it off for now wait for a weekend like you said, and if it doesn't come by the time the exp from livid would get me to 99 farming then i would just do it at that time. 

Thanks for the input

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png