Tylersk8shop

Hey everyone! Not sure how many older people are still around but I figured I'd make a thread on here since I've decided to make a return! Post or send me a message in-game if you remember, Haven't seen to many old faces since I've came back! This thread is a work in progress and I'll be working on it over the next couple days!

About Me

My name is Tyler, I'm 22 years old and live in Western Canada. My interests in Runescape are mainly PvM, Minigame and PvP related, most of my goals will relate to these things,  I'm not really into setting huge XP goals and prefer having fun in RS which is basically all I do now (although if I do end up playing long term again I may set some goals), with the release of Old School Runescape and some older friends coming back I have found more interest in the game again, most of my time played is on Old School now, however, I do enjoy doing some bossing once in a while on RS3.  My real life interests are Hockey (I play and am a huge Boston Bruins fan!), Motocross, Snowmobiling and a bit of partying and just hanging out, I'm always up for a good time!

Old School Runescape

Goals

-75 Magic (72 Currently).

-70 Melees (61/59/57 Currently).

-70 Ranged (40 Currently).

Achievements

Drops

Other

Runescape

Goals

-All 3 Dagannoth King pets.

Achievments

99 Woodcutting (First 99)

Fire Cape

100 Combat

Drops

Zamorak Hilt (With: Berserking1, Dwarven9177 and Sparky1 2007)

Saradomin Sword (With: Shadowking72 and Shadowking85)

Dragon Chainbody (With: Sr Travis 77)

Other

Nostalgia Section

Pictures

First Dragon Axe Drop - 2006

First Dragon Chainbody - 2006

Bank Picture - July 2007

Re-Obtained Santa Hat (After being scammed) - December 2007

Double Berserker Ring Duo - A little excited lol.

Shadowking72 Downed!

Stories

Other

Unfortunately I lost many of my old pictures on my old computer, but I'll put whatever I have on here!

I will take some pictures of my current stats & bank on Old School and RS3 as well as go through some older pictures and the them on here too!

Original Account: Tylersk8shop (Joined: August 2006)
99 Attack, Strength, Defence, Hitpoints and Woodcutting.

Noob. Welcome back. Change your name. It's dumb (I got a couple I can transfer to you)... Also tell nick, Chris and all the other #aod noobs to come back.

• Like 1

Haha thanks Vann! I had to change it one day when I logged in so I had to think of something quick and never thought of something else to change it too! I guess my old one was inappropriate ;P. What happened with Nick and Chris? I talked with then probably a year ago and they were working on maxing. Shadowking72 and 85 are on Old School a bit now and RT Phondents still plays the live game if ya remember him!

Thanks Alg! Hope to see some other old names around!

Hey Shadow! Long time no talk!

Yeah Vann we should for sure, I'll start hopping in there when I'm on. I know the Shadowkings hang out in there a bit!

Welcome back :)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Hello, goodluck with your blog =3!

One word of advice tho: do not use that blue colour. With the standard Tip.It theme, it is quite hard to read.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

W8wut 

Daily tip:quit osrs and play eoc 

Welcome backkkk

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Good to see lots of old names still around! Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Thanks Miss Lioness, I'll do that right away. My theme must be set to something different haha!

Thanks Saru! I still play a bit of both :O, Just spend more time on Old School at the moment haha.

Thanks! I've actually been trying to but haven't been keeping up with ports as good as I should be but I'll get it together soon. Hopefully lol.

So I guess since I see a lot of old names and haven't really talked to many of you in years I can write a bit of what I've been up to. I guess I kind of lost interest when things started changing (probably 2011-2012 or so), and real life started getting busier so I was on and off a lot, but never really had any commitment to the game. I recently studied Power Engineering and have been working in the oilfield around here, however, with low oil prices right now things have been fairly slow, and just being out of school in the last year I'm fairly new so it's been keeping my hours minimal, hopefully things turn around soon though! I've been spending most of my summers doing a lot of dirt biking and spending time at the lake and winters have been spent playing hockey and snowmobiling, this past weekend I got a chance to play in my first charity hockey tournament and had a blast! I can't really think of much else, I'm pretty lame, not much has changed haha!

If you don't have me added and remember me make sure ya add me back! Private chat is always on!