Help with overrides.

Someone suggested I should go to Solomon's store so I can override the dragon armor so it will look like I'm using it at any time.

It would be cool to be able to use a dragon kiteshield and not worry about steel dragons roasting me.

But anyway, I now only have zero runecoins, and the only ways I could find it to make runecoins for solomon's store was using some boring applications, or use real world money.

I only want to voluntarily play video games, it's not fun if I feel like I have to. In fact it'll feel like I'm forcing myself which is definitely a bad thing.

And using real life money is out of the question. I don't have infinite money, I use 100 dollars a month on Amazon, pay monthly on RuneScape which means I will have about 100 leftover dollars, and I wanna keep it that way since I like to be able to buy food and movie tickets.

So can someone help me and tell me exactly how this works?

The only way to get RuneCoins is by purchasing them directly, through the applications/surveys (bad idea since you can get some really bad viruses and such), or real money/spending bonds for them. There is another way, that is to spend Loyalty Points. You can find them by clicking the membership badge icon on the ribbon in-game, then seeing how many you have by the shield (see the picture below). As a member, I believe it costs you 33,600 Loyalty Points each. You can check how many you currently have by the shield in the green box (I just grabbed the image from one of our guides).

placeholder.gifplaceholder.gifExtrasdetail.png

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

The only way to get RuneCoins is by purchasing them directly, through the applications/surveys (bad idea since you can get some really bad viruses and such), or real money/spending bonds for them. There is another way, that is to spend Loyalty Points. You can find them by clicking the membership badge icon on the ribbon in-game, then seeing how many you have by the shield (see the picture below). As a member, I believe it costs you 33,600 Loyalty Points each. You can check how many you currently have by the shield in the green box (I just grabbed the image from one of our guides).

placeholder.gifplaceholder.gifExtrasdetail.png

I do have 416500 loyality points, but I don't know how to trade it in for runecoins. And you didn't really explain how that works.

Alright, go to the RS homepage, then to Shop -> Solomon's Store and login. Click 'Services' on the left hand menu, and 'keepsake key' should be on the second page, top left item on that page. You can only buy one at a time with Loyalty Points, not the 3 pack or 6 pack. Click buy, then choose the button to pay with loyalty points (if you want to buy one). If you want more than one, just repeat for as many as you want.

1K15pTI.png

I hope that helps.

Also, as a side note, you can't convert Loyalty Points to RuneCoins (as far as I know). They're separate currencies.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I believe you open Gear->Wardrobe, click the button and then select the option to override. I don't actually own any keepsake keys, so I hope it's more visible from there, if not someone else can elaborate hopefully

6XNSUqY.png

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

It works, thanks.

And for the record I did buy an extra dragon platebody/platelegs/full helm.

The reason I did that is because I really don't need anything better with the majority of monsters I fight.

If I ever consider facing a boss monster, I will get better armor however.

the only thing that get over ridden are the slots you have the keys for 

so if you have a helm, a chest and a legs keepsake key, only those things will get overriden.

In addition to this, if you have a keepsake of a dual wield melee weapon it will not override ranged or magic weapon (in most cases) and vice versa. and it will also not override a 2h melee weapon as they have different animations.

there are probably more specific requirements, but a dual wield weapon of 1 style(melee/magic/range) can only override another dual wield weapon of the same style.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Yes.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Yeah overrides never interfere with checks on what you are wearing other than s elect few specially coded ones - ie the dark cultist and zombie costume overrides from new Dimension of Diaster quest specifically work for that quest as if you are wearing them, so for example you can use the zombie override whilst wearing cultist robes making Evil Dave recognise your evil look, but still allowing you to go upstairs past Captain Rovin.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue