I'm kind of concerned..

cambrake3

So I just started playing again for the first time since like 2004, and made a new account to start fresh for some fun. Since the account is new obviously I dont have any money so i decided to jump straight into woodcutting to make some easy yet extremely boring money. After i noticed you cant use he GE for the first 24 hours of in game play i decided to stick to woodcutting only so i will have lots of logs to sell. 

My question and concern is will i get banned for macroing just because i only have exp in woodcutting? i see bots around all the time and i am concerned that jagex will think im just another botter and ban my account.

thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me!

Nice to meet you, kind of concerned.

You aren't going to get banned just for having exp only in Woodcutting. They have much more intricate ways of checking if somebody's botting than just looking at their exp.

• Like 1

Nice to meet you, kind of concerned.

You aren't going to get banned just for having exp only in Woodcutting. They have much more intricate ways of checking if somebody's botting than just looking at their exp.

First off, awesome dad joke sir, you will make a great father.

2nd. Thank you for clearing this up for me, I have been worried that m just wasting my time up until now

Yep you should be fine, just try not to do anything that will flag their systems (avoid using MouseKeys to drop or whatever). The trade restrictions were put in there as a sort of preventive measure to prevent F2P from being immediately overrun with bots upon release.

I'm also moving this to Help & Advice where it's better suited. Welcome back to RS and welcome to TIF! :)

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yep you should be fine, just try not to do anything that will flag their systems (avoid using MouseKeys to drop or whatever). The trade restrictions were put in there as a sort of preventive measure to prevent F2P from being immediately overrun with bots upon release.

I'm also moving this to Help & Advice where it's better suited. Welcome back to RS and welcome to TIF! :)

oh sorry i just wanted to make the post quick and didnt really look to see where it would be best suited. also just assumed that the General topic would get me an aswer the fastest, and it did.

also thank you fopr the added advice, it always helps.