Behind the Scenes - April 2015

Howlin0001

Please Vic, have silverhawks and spring cleaner (and the rest of he shark suit outfits so I can make Fury shark).

Jmods already confirmed shark pieces won't be in this time.
I have a full outfit was just hoping for the other 2 so I can make Fury. I'm really only wanting Spring Cleaner and Silverhawks.

Can't you get BXP from minigames now? If so what's the fastest bxp? I only have about 500k in bxp im okay with using and I'll need a lot more im sure for spring cleaner and silverhawks.

Fastest I am aware of is Fm exp from BA.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Please Vic, have silverhawks and spring cleaner (and the rest of he shark suit outfits so I can make Fury shark).

Jmods already confirmed shark pieces won't be in this time.
I have a full outfit was just hoping for the other 2 so I can make Fury. I'm really only wanting Spring Cleaner and Silverhawks.

Can't you get BXP from minigames now? If so what's the fastest bxp? I only have about 500k in bxp im okay with using and I'll need a lot more im sure for spring cleaner and silverhawks.

Fastest I am aware of is Fm exp from BA.

in my 14 years of playing I don't think I've ever even played BA. Anyone up to teach me/get some bxp with me?

A bit sad that the only real update is the aquarium (real, in that the others are not really new content, or content that we cannot actually use). But well at least it is a fun big update :) I would just like if we had a small fun update to go with it.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I think the only reason it may count as a 'big' update is because it'll be rather time consuming to get the fish you need for the aquarium

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

GG all my BXP, enjoy being turned into Dungeoneering points.

Exactly my intention, I hate Dung, but like the rewards :)

Do sinkholes! It's quite different from dg, so chances are you won't hate sinks, and it's quite a bit of dg xp in about 15min each day.

Sinks are how I went from "holy crap this is terrible" to "okay, I'll do some solo dungeons every now and then", and sinks are still my main training method for dg.

Edit: Also it's a decent amount of tokens. Not great, but not awful.

Edited by Sorator

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

I think the only reason it may count as a 'big' update is because it'll be rather time consuming to get the fish you need for the aquarium

beats those "big" updates that use a ton of jagex resources but end in about ten minutes of gameplay

8f14270694.jpg

beats those "big" updates that use a ton of jagex resources but end in about ten minutes of gameplay

Indeed, instead we can do plain old fishing for 40 odd hours to get some items to chuck in a PoH room we'll spend 5 minutes looking at then forget exists.

• Like 3

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Doesn't aquarium have some replayability besides the prestige mechanic? Granted, it can't have been that memorable since I've already forgotten ...

• Like 3

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

^To add to that: It is an update that improves the "fun" for two skills. Also the first construction update since ages ;)

WHY.

WON'T

JAGEX

GIVE US

AN INTERFACE TO REPAIR ARMOUR WITH

FOR THE ARMOR STAND.

I mean goddamn. It's not hard to click the items and use them with the armor stand, its just crazy archaic that we can't left click it.

• Like 2

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I know right, just think of the lore potential! "Dusting off the ol' player-owned armour stand for the umpteenth time, the adventurer carefully unpacks their heavily worn set of Guthan's. Leaning in for a closer look before picking up their worn out hammer from the toolbelt, they suddenly become aware of two words in minuscule handwriting...left...click..."

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I hate watching these BTS and already knowing the Sgs outfit is garbage.

Only thing I ever seem to look forward to and there hasn't been a decent one in over a year. Not having anything to buy when you want to buy stuff hurts so much.