Now that I've done Mourning's Ends Part II one question remains.

You need:

-Making History

-Catapult Construction

-Within the Light

to start it. You have all the prerequisites for those quests, but you may be missing a few skill requirements. Specifically, you need 69 Agility for Within the Light and you are eligible to do the other two now :). To do Plague's End, once you finish those three, you'll need 75 in Agility, Crafting, Construction, Dungeoneering, Herblore, Mining, Prayer, Ranged, Summoning, and Woodcutting (though some of those are superfluous).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I hate the agility skill, but I guess I'll have no choice but to train it in order to access that city.

One thing I gotta say though.

I was extremely disappointed by how little was going in in the story of Mourning's Ends Part II, and I am hoping these later quests have a better story.

That leads me to another question, and this of course has more to do with opinions than facts.

Do the later quests I need to do have a better story?

making/meeting history yes.

catapult construction - no if i recall

within the light - kind of middle off the road

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~