need help making money

DarkSano

Hey just came back after over a year not playing need some help making decent money, excluding bossing because i just dont do it dont have access to lvl 80-90 weapons as i hate dungeoneering and also as i dont have a clan or any friends that play this game anymore. So i have been relying on slayer + hard tt's i will post my stats in my sig. Slayer only has a few tasks worth anything and that is glacors everything else i think sucks as edimuu's are you need what 110+ dung to do them and i  got lava strykewurms blocked

phixcire.png

Well if you don't want to do bossing and don't like dg, probably killing high level Slayer monsters (i.e. ascension creatures) is your best bet. You have 99 Slayer so those requirements won't be an issue.

If you have a change of heart about Dungeoneering, or want to pursue an alternative method of training the skill without actually doing it, you might want to give the Distraction & Diversion known as Sinkholes a try. You can do it twice per day for some free Dungeoneering xp or tokens, depending on how things turn out. The reason I mention it is that at 85 Dungeoneering, you can unlock Frost Dragons, which provide a steady source of income, and you can stay there pretty much indefinitely in a set of Guthan's.

Outside of combat methods, there are ways to make money but they are generally less lucrative or you have to look harder to find them. For example you could tan dragonhides using the tanner in Al Kharid, or make Weapon Poison++. RS Wiki has a list of moneymaking methods you can have a look at for ideas, but most of the top profit ones do involve bossing.

You have great stats though - I hope that helped a little :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

do you need any specific quest for ascension monsters?

No, you do not need any specific quests. You can teleport nearby with a Fairy Ring I guess, but there are other ways to get there and other than that I don't see any benefit from doing any.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Some things to consider:

• As mentioned above, kill rorarius in the asc dungeon. Your ranged isn't 99 so now is the perfect opportunity to do so. Make sure to pick up keystones and sirenic scales.
  • Wicked hood daily, do double cosmics. Helps if you have more pieces of the wicked outfit from Runespan as well. MAKE SURE you use an omni talisman (all talismans combined) + elemental talisman on the wicked hood beforehand.
  • Rune goldberg machine, gives up to 100 vis wax a day. You need 3 types of rune in specific amounts, inquire in "Vis Wax Fc" friends chat for the daily combinations.
  • Herb runs. Lantadymes and dwarf weeds are both good options for farming.
  • Shop runs. Battlestaves, broad arrowheads, etc.
  • Red sandstone, blow them into flasks. 50/day, 75 if you completed desert elite tasks (which you probably haven't judging from your stats).
  • Not exactly money-making related but start doing D&D's, like sinkholes (dunge), caches (div), warbands (5 skills), etc.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Hey,

Get to lvl 96 summon (for Yak) so you can bring more food and bank valuable items.

You can boost your herblore level from 92 to make overloads with spicy stews or at lvl 94 with the god banner. If you have enough money for 96 go for it ofcourse!

Having both of these will significantly improve your trips, yak is good for some emergency food when still learning how to kill sara. Overload is invaluable everywhere.

extra tip: The enlightenment aura comes in 38 days, which can help you train some 'buyable' skills. (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Enlightenment_aura)

Good luck at Saradomin!

gwn3.png