Can I solo any boss with ease?

Opieous

So far have done either duo or trio trips to GWD and DKs.

Don't have high enough herby for the good pots and don't want to grind it either. Tried QBD but couldn't get a kill so was wondering if I should not think about solo'ing at this point and get some levels.

Skills:

skills.png

Combat Items:

bank.png

Have soul split.

The cash pile is from GWD Splits, Slayer and Treasure Trail rewards.

Opieous.png
99 Woodcutting 99 Constitution | 99 Prayer

Scapin since July 05'

I would think you could do GWD (Bandos is a good starting point) solo. QBD is going to be hard without super-antifire, as you presumably saw. If you get 95 Prayer (for Turmoil/Anguish/Torment) you could probably do Corporeal Beast too.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I would think you could do GWD (Bandos is a good starting point) solo. QBD is going to be hard without super-antifire, as you presumably saw. If you get 95 Prayer (for Turmoil/Anguish/Torment) you could probably do Corporeal Beast too.

Have bones for 95 prayer banked, that is on the agenda. :)

Get yourself some Drygores, seriously reconsider going for ovls and get that last prayer level. The GWD bosses are easy to solo.

Have both the rapiers. Are they any good or should i consider longswords?

95 prayer should be done by this weekend.  Can't afford Herby. :( ...maybe 85 yes, but beyond that i'll end up broke.

Will summoning help? How good is the unicorn? maybe if i pair it with 95 prayer?

Opieous.png

Scapin since July 05'

Generally I think summoning familiars are relegated to holding food...and for GWD you won't need a higher Summoning level. It would just extend your trips a little more. You're probably better off saving the money for Herblore levels - even 85 which unlocks Super-Antifires gives you a few more options.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Sorry, didn't see the drygores in your bank. In that case, you should have more than enough to get to overloads.

Don't think of it as you loosing money. Think of it as you're investing in your future profits. You will need to get it at some point. May as well be now :)

user1-dark.png

Also, get malevolent if you are going to be solo camping gwd bosses with melee. It is wayyy better than Bandos.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

1. sell the godswords for cash. They are T75, not very useful
2. sell the drygore rapiers for cash and buy drygore maces. Exact same damage with maces, and they cost less
3. sell the armadyl crossbow as well, t70, useless, you have royal

If you have enough left over, i would say grind out magic to 90 and buy a noxious staff.. this is better at lower levles for camping gwd. Can use it at all but arma, with blood spells. That said, do not sell the drygores, they are useful for slayer.

You should be able to camp bandos a lot longer and easier with staff and gano armor, especially once you get 95 prayer

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Generally I think summoning familiars are relegated to holding food...and for GWD you won't need a higher Summoning level. It would just extend your trips a little more. You're probably better off saving the money for Herblore levels - even 85 which unlocks Super-Antifires gives you a few more options.

Hmm. makes sense. will not focus on summoning for the time being.

Sorry, didn't see the drygores in your bank. In that case, you should have more than enough to get to overloads.

Don't think of it as you loosing money. Think of it as you're investing in your future profits. You will need to get it at some point. May as well be now :)

Herb grind it is then.

Also, get malevolent if you are going to be solo camping gwd bosses with melee. It is wayyy better than Bandos.

Hmm. will look up the prices. at work now so shouldn't log in :)

1. sell the godswords for cash. They are T75, not very useful

2. sell the drygore rapiers for cash and buy drygore maces. Exact same damage with maces, and they cost less

3. sell the armadyl crossbow as well, t70, useless, you have royal

If you have enough left over, i would say grind out magic to 90 and buy a noxious staff.. this is better at lower levles for camping gwd. Can use it at all but arma, with blood spells. That said, do not sell the drygores, they are useful for slayer.

You should be able to camp bandos a lot longer and easier with staff and gano armor, especially once you get 95 prayer

Arma and Zammy godswords are the lucky ones. so is the armadyl c'bow so can't do much with them. will look at the drygore prices and maybe switch to maces if it makes financial sense.

won't be able to afford the nox staff after the herb grind so i guess it'll be a long term goal to acquire one.

Opieous.png

Scapin since July 05'