[Released] SwiftKit + Official RuneScape Client

Stidor

Following the update all of my screenshots post 17/07/14 have disappeared, any idea how i can find them/restore them?

Does anyone know how i can fix this?

As others have stated, it could be because of a spaced username. Stidor said he will be testing it. Have you tried with a different account with no spacing in it's name? Try that, with a screenshot and hopefully it worksout.

eVQvMOQ.png - Click to visit our forums.

Founder and Leader of TheKorrupt a Multi-Gaming Community.

For personal signature inquires e-mail me [email protected]. Any non-related e-mails will be deleted and reported.

I think he's asking where to find his old screenshots too though, not just how to take a new one...are they not under the usual folder (C:\Program files\SwiftKit\Screenshots or C:\program Files(x86)\Swiftkit\Screenshots)?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I think he's asking where to find his old screenshots too though, not just how to take a new one...are they not under the usual folder (C:\Program files\SwiftKit\Screenshots or C:\program Files(x86)\Swiftkit\Screenshots)?

They used to be there but ever since the update they are not anymore, the folder for screenshots is empty no idea why

Those of you having the username problem, could you please test the update on the staff server.

What is the staff server and how would i access it?

ztoltmd.png

o8oLk3B.png

Those of you having the username problem, could you please test the update on the staff server.

What is the staff server and how would i access it?

ztoltmd.png

It requires a password to access, what is it?

• 4 months later...

DarkScape option has been added to the latest Staff Server build if anyone wants to test it out. Most likely need the latest/recent RSClient installed.

working great for me. Thanks for adding it I was really missing the features when using the client!

mX0rmhR.gif
Click the image above to be taken to the Wilderness Guardians website.

Advisor in Wilderness Guardians

Honourary Member in Clan Europe

Ex-Leader Of Descendant Guardians and True Supremacy

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...