Pretty much low level hardcore ironman all day. WILL HE BE THE FIRST HCIM TO UNTRIMMED SLAYER? PROBABLY NOT SEEING AS HE IS A NOOB

1PJgGnt.png?1

MSETqt9.png?1

Thinking im gonna spam quests for both the rewards and the progress ill get by going for quest reqs. What are the best quests? I want animal magnetism but besides that i dont know.

Id say unlock temple trekking, its pree useful for ironman

Yea. Do Darkness of Hallowvale so you can go both ways for trekking. You'll also unlock the Construction outfit that way. The Ouro pouch is super useful for getting around the swamp. As far as quests go, many ironmen(a lot in the clan I'm in anyway) rush Branches of Darkmeyer due to getting t70 weapons that aren't degradable. Degradables aren't bad though, once you get can use them you make more than enough for maintenance. Branches also nets you the Draken Medallion for those quick teleports. 

I think The Elder Kiln gets you the Tokkul Zo which is great for banking. Combined with the Ardy cape you can mine iron pretty quickly. You can use a clan vex for banking instead of the Zo.  Rfd is always good for the chest, supplies in the chest, and gloves. Oh, Swan Song for monkfish is really good/important. You catch them pretty fast and that 1600 heal.

Deadliest Catch for bank deposit boxes on Ape Atoll at the Teak trees is useful for construction/wc. 

Throne of Misc and Royal Trouble so you can use kingdom is big. 

I'd hold off on Legacy of Seergaze until you can do Branches tbh. Only reasoning is I believe after that quest it allows you to get the Vyrewatch event in TT and anything pre blisterwood is just troublesome in dealing with them imo.

I'd hold off on Legacy of Seergaze until you can do Branches tbh. Only reasoning is I believe after that quest it allows you to get the Vyrewatch event in TT and anything pre blisterwood is just troublesome in dealing with them imo.

I see

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

qs2efdW.png?1

TxYPL2J.png?1

Fishing contest would be here if i remembered to take screenshots.

IgC4rzm.png?1

t8nfmPE.png?1

xr5HIem.png?1

QEAwgWE.png?1

IKYr2Hr.png?1

mfw completing these quests in 2015

• Like 1

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

In the amount of time it took to crop 52 crafting you could have gotten 52 99's

ironman?

more like ironboy.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge