Community Road Trip & Patch Week

The latest convenience upgrade on offer at Solomon's Store is extra action bars.

There are five available, and each ups your total number of available action bars, up to a maximum of 10. It's ideal if you like having the perfect setup for every occasion, immediately to hand.

The first of the extra actions bars is free for all RuneScape members – it'll be added for you when you next log in.

L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L.

Of course it had to be released through Solomon lmfao. [bleep]ing pathetic.

Did you really need more than 5 already for bossing? >_> I kept 4 for bossing, 1 for dump/skilling/whatever.

I guess the main goal is to squeeze more money out of people willing to pay for excess shiny things that they don't really need :-D. I am/was satisfied with my humble 3 action bars on F2P even, granted we don't exactly do much bossing :P

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

The latest convenience upgrade on offer at Solomon's Store is extra action bars.

There are five available, and each ups your total number of available action bars, up to a maximum of 10. It's ideal if you like having the perfect setup for every occasion, immediately to hand.

The first of the extra actions bars is free for all RuneScape members – it'll be added for you when you next log in.

Did you really need more than 5 already for bossing? >_> I kept 4 for bossing, 1 for dump/skilling/whatever.

I guess the main goal is to squeeze more money out of people willing to pay for excess shiny things that they don't really need :-D. I am/was satisfied with my humble 3 action bars on F2P even, granted we don't exactly do much bossing :P

Well see I don't really have any issue for them charging something like this or bank presets. Those aren't necessary to the game, but they're convenient to have...but it's also an extra load to have the game memorize so many different presets for so many different accounts. What we get does the trick, and more is extra. Just like the price checker does the check for evaluating your wealth, but the wealth checker makes it easier.

• Like 1

hzvjpwS.gif

At least there's a loyalty point option, minor as that is

gg it came out right as I went "hm you know what I don't want to buy any other auras, let's buy a few hundred k points worth of emotes. it's not like there's anything else worth buying!"

'-'

hzvjpwS.gif

I hate how loyalty points seem to take forever to build up vs the prices these days.

I haven't even spent any in like half a year and I still can't really afford anything.

Finally giving more action bars makes me happy - at present I have dw melee, 2h magic, dw ranged for my main bars. 2h ranged for dg and then are 'whatever I need' bar.

But I've always wanted space to have shield bar setup to throw w/e class in if needed and a bar for more longterm 'whatever i need' use ie a farming bar or a chompies bar or w/e

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Why do you even need so many? 6 should be fine for a great majority of players, I don't see why there's such a large reaction over this...

dw melee

2h melee

mage

range

skilling

shield

What else would you need bars for?

• Like 1

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

So they teased us with a picture of the costume room with the ghost hunter gear addable to the armour case.

I went to my POH, it won't take the gear.

-.-

You have the full set, right?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

1 for each of melee, range, and magic (slayer). 1 for general Melee pvm, 1 for shield pvm, 1 tds, 1 dg, 1 skilling.

5 was not enough from the start, even if I'm maybe going a bit overboard with my bars. We should have had 10 from the start to simply make things more convenient and not having to adjust the bar each time we want to fight or do something different.

• Like 2

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

This is the greatest day of my life.

hCnnn.jpg

Also, this line:

• The Make-X interface will now account for items players have in their Legendary pet beast of burden inventory. 

Got my hopes up so high, however:

Doesn't auto-use the items in your BOB... You still have to bank the stuff in your inventory :cry: jagex y u do dis?

See your portal joy and raise you PoH storage joy

pkXL0Te.png

• Like 2

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Do you have ghost buster gear? Coudl you try put it in? I can't be the only one with this problem. :s

Works perfectly for me.

HXBJsuC.png

This is the greatest day of my life.

hCnnn.jpg

Also, this line:

• The Make-X interface will now account for items players have in their Legendary pet beast of burden inventory. 

Got my hopes up so high, however:

Doesn't auto-use the items in your BOB... You still have to bank the stuff in your inventory :cry: jagex y u do dis?

See your portal joy and raise you PoH storage joy

pkXL0Te.png

Now if we could get something similar with the repair armor stand...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

>2015

>not using your legendary pay2win pet to repair your gear.

• Like 1

>2015

>not using your legendary pay2win pet to repair your gear.

>2015

>has way too many things to repair than 1 per hour allowed on my pay2win pet.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Most of the degradable stuff lasts 10 hours of combat time right? So should be more than enough unless they all break at the same time lol.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Most of the degradable stuff lasts 10 hours of combat time right? So should be more than enough unless they all break at the same time lol.

Yeah,

Let me make a spreadsheet of all the available items needing repaired, and i'll write a timetable of when I can repair what.

Let me just make a mental note of all the things needed to be repaired

Let me do more work than needed

I think I'll just do what I'm doing now, lol. I'd just like a left click option, or some screen where I could repair "all" degradeables. (Currently it will only offer to repair all of a certain type, i.e. all Tetsu armor.)

1 for each of melee, range, and magic (slayer). 1 for general Melee pvm, 1 for shield pvm, 1 tds, 1 dg, 1 skilling.

5 was not enough from the start, even if I'm maybe going a bit overboard with my bars. We should have had 10 from the start to simply make things more convenient and not having to adjust the bar each time we want to fight or do something different.

While I disagree I know that you're a very high-end  bosser and I recognize that it's probably entirely different for that subset of people. My apologies, I did not mean to be insensitive.

hzvjpwS.gif

mfw people are completely outraged for getting a free action bar

yes, we should be thankful for something we should have gotten on release because of all these dang different weapon set types

grovel you peasants

(i would be less annoyed if sinkholes actually let us pick between weapon loadouts instead of enforcing one specific weapon loadout requiring its own bar if you don't have that weapon loadout outside of dg)

as for putting stuff in your PoH storage, have you just tried using your items on the container

8f14270694.jpg

mfw people are completely outraged for getting a free action bar

Like marijuana, the free bar is a gateway drug.

Solomans

Not even once. 

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER