Some questions about Dragon Slayer.

You know you can turn that off right? It should be under escape->settings and be fairly evident if you're still in Ashdale.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Ok, the old tutorial island was unskippable, this isn't, thank goodness for that.

I skipped the tutorial, now I can just do the game again. I do remember for the most part how I did the quests. Except I'm sure it will be a bit different now. But I'm sure I don't need to ask for help though, the guides will help me easily.

You can do it but it's a bit tricky - you need to have both windows open and ready, then click log in one straight after the other to get both in to lobby and then into the same world. For some reason Jagex kept that system in place despite the revised multilogging rules.  :rolleyes:

If that's still not working for you and you want, I'd be happy to help you transfer 25K from your main account and hand it to your other one (I have a trade limit though, so not more than that), just send a PM. If not that's fine too, I won't be offended :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

In all honesty, what would be the point in re-doing the quest anyway? I already watched a video that shows all the major details of the quest, and I did go to the maze myself on the main account, so I can make a good judgement on that. I don't even need to do the quest to test the maze. I appreciate the suggestion, but I don't think I even need to re-do it on another account.

With "personal experience", well the only thing that I need to test myself is the maze since everything else is pretty straight-forward. Which again I can do on my main account.

I am thinking about removing the account I just created.

But the thing is my main is also connected to my e-mail address. Not officially since I made it long before e-mail was required. But I'm worried if I get rid of the new account, my main will be gone as well. Am I right or wrong?

I don't think you can actually remove an account...short of filing a whole legal procedure with Jagex. Also, only one account can be associated to one email address the last time I checked. But you might as well leave it in case you want it later or change your mind - just store the info somewhere secure.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I don't think you can actually remove an account...short of filing a whole legal procedure with Jagex. Also, only one account can be associated to one email address the last time I checked. But you might as well leave it in case you want it later or change your mind - just store the info somewhere secure.

You can associate as many accounts as you want with one e-mail address. Though you first need to associate it with a new e-mail address (for your login name) and then change the e-mail account to the e-mail account you want :)

Though accounts are not connected by e-mail, so there is no need to be scared about it, if there actually was a way to delete your account in the first place XD

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Thanks again for your help, guys. I'm officially gonna start recording the review now.

I'll let you know in my videos thread when the video is up, due to the positive reception I got for my Mournings Ends Part II, I'm not worried.

EDIT: It's up now.

Edited by Blaze The Movie Fan