Multicombat in wild

Samaster

You don't. You are either in a single-way area or a multi-way area. The multi/single toggle option was axed with the Legacy update last summer.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I don't know whether it applies to monsters or just PvP. That would be something that you have to test on your own. I mean, every monster in the game outside the wild acts as if it was in a multi-combat area, but I don't know it that still applies to them in the wilderness.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I have been there and tested it, hense the wondering how to turn on multicombat.

I think there may be something wrong there though. Auto retaliate seems to be intermittent; I keep standing still and not attacking anything even though it is turned on.

user1-dark.png

You might be able to set up your cannon and then get out of combat by safespotting or something. That should allow you to attack a bunch of them at once, and a royal cannon would help a lot with that.

I'd really just recommend killing them in the CT making sure to use Chain and Dragon Breath constantly.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Does royal cannon now give a damage boost then? (Already have it)

Tried safespotting and letting cannon donit all... But its slower than killing them in single combat.

I guess ct it is then. Thanks for your help. :)

user1-dark.png