Rs3 Gold to OSRS?

Knoxtane

I have a lot of gold sitting in my RS3 bank..I'm wanting to transfer it to old school with someone..however I'm not sure how much it equals out to.

I have 175M or so on Rs3. what is the conversion to OSRS?

eVQvMOQ.png - Click to visit our forums.

Founder and Leader of TheKorrupt a Multi-Gaming Community.

For personal signature inquires e-mail me [email protected]. Any non-related e-mails will be deleted and reported.

8:1 to 8.5:1 ish was the last I heard, if that helps :).

So I would have roughly...21.875M? Or did I do my math wrong..I only passed math with a C...

For personal signature inquires e-mail me [email protected]. Any non-related e-mails will be deleted and reported.

Do you know anyone I could trust to see the transaction happen?

I'm afraid I don't know any personally to recommend, maybe check for people who stream all their swaps on Twitch?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Well, going from rs3 to 07 is going to give you less of a return than 8.5. If you are going from 07 to rs3, it might be 8-8.5 rs3 for 1m 07, but its going to be more like 9-10 rs3 to 1m 07.

Also, I don't think anyone streams swapping anymore since it is against the rules.

These guys are legit though. http://www.reddit.com/r/pjswap/comments/2ngycc/post_herepm_ingame_if_youd_like_to_swap_v3/

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I'm afraid I don't know any personally to recommend, maybe check for people who stream all their swaps on Twitch?

I've noticed these to be consistent scammers for the most part. View and chat bots in most of them.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Well, going from rs3 to 07 is going to give you less of a return than 8.5. If you are going from 07 to rs3, it might be 8-8.5 rs3 for 1m 07, but its going to be more like 9-10 rs3 to 1m 07.

Also, I don't think anyone streams swapping anymore since it is against the rules.

These guys are legit though. http://www.reddit.com/r/pjswap/comments/2ngycc/post_herepm_ingame_if_youd_like_to_swap_v3/

I am not sure what you are referring to exactly, but if you mean that simply swapping osrs to rs3 or vice versa, that is most definitely NOT against the rules. It is classified as a trust trade, which is allowed.

I do know that for awhile Jagex was banning and shutting down chats that specified in swapping, as it is a large source of scamming.

@ Honorxp - I haven't swapped in ages so I have no idea where you should go. But I will say, take your time and do your research. Often times big name pvm clans have higher ups that swap on their own, for example my old clan Stud Unit. I never saw a scam there. But again, I haven't been involved in ages. Be wary, take your time, and trade in small increments. Any LEGIT swapper will have no problem taking the extra time to swap in small increments.

• Like 1
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

She was referring to specifically the idea of streaming your swaps, I believe. Which I guess I can see the rationale of now.

• Like 2

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.