I'm gone from here until I'm ready to come back.

Blaze The Movie Fan

Alright this is the last post, since clearly very few of you get my main point.

There is a difference between making fun of someone for something they can control and proving them wrong and then lying about respecting their opinion.

Most of you clearly fail to see it. You guys caused me to leave, not me.

...No one here has made fun of you, nor can I recall anyone doing so. >_> And I am not lying about respecting your opinion, regardless of what you think.

I really, really think you're being overly sensitive :/

hzvjpwS.gif

Blaze, I'm new here. I'll tell you something. I've been playing Runescape since 2010..I've always wore Dragon armour and my def level is 75 or something on RS3. People tell me which armor is better. However, I don't care what they say. I wear and use what armor and weapons I want..It's my character not theirs. Don't let words over the internet impact who you are and how you do things. Simply take it with a grain of salt..don't let it make the wound fizz. Keep being yourself, you seem like a pretty likeable guy. Don't let other people dictate how you reply because they get under your skin or think they are better than you.

Just be yourself Blaze, say, use, like and post what you want to.

:)

I hope to see you stay.

• Like 2

eVQvMOQ.png - Click to visit our forums.

Founder and Leader of TheKorrupt a Multi-Gaming Community.

For personal signature inquires e-mail me [email protected]. Any non-related e-mails will be deleted and reported.

We all got your post. You're insisting that we didn't.

We got it. You prefer Dragon weapons because they are cooler. Nobody is arguing against that.

People are saying that higher level weapons are statistically better. Nobody is telling you that you're wrong for liking Dragon weapons.

• Like 1

Alright this is the last post, since clearly very few of you get my main point.

There is a difference between making fun of someone for something they can control and proving them wrong and then lying about respecting their opinion.

Most of you clearly fail to see it. You guys caused me to leave, not me.

What?

We respect your opinion that you like dragon gear. Whether it's better than other gear though can be clearly examined and isn't really up to much debate. Look...

Darkwitchery: I love nech tasks. (opinion)

Darkwitchery: Nech tasks are the fastest xp per hour. (not opinion)

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

The bottom line is that this whole debacle is by far not a reason to quit RS as a whole. Just give up on posting here forever if you think it's beyond resolve and turn off your appropriate chats in-game if it's an issue there too. If you still like the core gameplay of RS, no reason to quit because of what other people think if you can just avoid it.

• Like 2

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

I'm very sorry about leaving I know some of you don't want me gone, but I can't ask for help without being taken out of context or being proven wrong for something that's subjective.

EDIT: One more thing, if you wanna contact me, message me on YouTube or facebook, I'm not telling you how to find me, figure out for yourself, and if you harass me through these you're just asking to be blocked.

Ég ætla að reyna að sjá hvort að ég geti orðað þetta betur á okkar tungumáli.

Fyrst og fremst, það er á engan hátt 'elitist' að segja að Abyssal Whip sé betra en Dragon Battle axe. Það er einfaldlega bara staðreynd. Abyssal Whip er með hærri Attack kröfu, og þar af leiðandi gerir meiri skaða á óvininn. Það er staðreynd.

Það er hins vegar þín skoðun að vilja halda áfram að nota Dragon battle axe, af því að þeir einfaldlega líkar betur við hana, hvort sem það er af því að hún lítur vel út (Að þínu mati) eða vegna þess að hún er með gott special attack.

Það er enginn að reyna að segja þér að hætta að nota Dragon Battleaxe. Þú mátt gera eins og þér sýnist. Það sem er að fara í fólk er að það virðist eins og þú sjáir ekki að það er einfaldlega STAÐREYND að Dragon battleaxe gerir ekki meiri skaða heldur en Abyssal whip.

Ef þér líkar ekki við Abyssal whip, þá flott er, þú mátt nota Dragonbattle axe. En ekki reyna að segja að hún sé betri en Abyssal whip, það er bara einfaldlega ekki rétt.

[hide=Translation, from google translate, cbf manually translating, you get the idea]

I'll try to see if I can Put more on our language.

First and foremost, it is in no way 'elitist' saying that abyssal Whip is better than Dragon Battle Axe. It is just a fact. Abyssal Whip is higher Attack claim, and consequently does more damage to the enemy. It is a fact.

However, it is your opinion that will continue to use Dragon battle ax, because they simply do better with it, whether it is because it looks good (your opinion) or because it is a good Special Attack.

There is nobody trying to tell you to stop using Dragon Battleaxe. You may do as you see fit. What is going to people is that it seems like you do not see that it is simply a fact that Dragon battleaxe does more harm than abyssal whip.

If you do not like the abyssal whip, then cool, you may use Dragon Battle Axe. But do not try to say that it is better than the abyssal whip, it's just simply not true.

[/hide]

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

All I can say is dear god I hope Blaze never actually gets ridiculed. If this is his reaction to the very much non-ridculing factual responses he gets here I fear he may implode or something if he received genuine ridicule.  :D

Sad to see someone go, but alas not much we can do if you take offence to people correcting statements of fact like 'Dragon baxe is better than whip' because they are factually wrong. There is a fine learn between stating something as n opinion (I prefer d baxe to whip or I think d baxe looks better than whip) and stating it as a fact that is incorrect (dbaxe is better than whip) and when you do the later people are going to correct you.

It's not malicious or trying to force an opinion on you, its pure and simple fact correction and is something that happens to all of us. Help & Advice and Gen Discussion is littered with posts where myself and other "big name" users state facts that are total BS and get corrected on it

There's also a myriad of posts where we state and debate our opinions and often get quite heated about it, but we never go away holding grudges or descend into ridiculing other people (aside from maybe a post or two on a bad day that we later regret).

• Like 2

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

All I can say is dear god I hope Blaze never actually gets ridiculed. If this is his reaction to the very much non-ridculing factual responses he gets here I fear he may implode or something if he received genuine ridicule.  :D

Sad to see someone go, but alas not much we can do if you take offence to people correcting statements of fact like 'Dragon baxe is better than whip' because they are factually wrong. There is a fine learn between stating something as n opinion (I prefer d baxe to whip or I think d baxe looks better than whip) and stating it as a fact that is incorrect (dbaxe is better than whip) and when you do the later people are going to correct you.

It's not malicious or trying to force an opinion on you, its pure and simple fact correction and is something that happens to all of us. Help & Advice and Gen Discussion is littered with posts where myself and other "big name" users state facts that are total BS and get corrected on it

There's also a myriad of posts where we state and debate our opinions and often get quite heated about it, but we never go away holding grudges or descend into ridiculing other people (aside from maybe a post or two on a bad day that we later regret).

I originally wasn't gonna log back in, but you were never an elitist you were always helpful, but the elitists still ruined the fun for me unfortunately.

Also I don't mind to be proven wrong as long as I'm not painted as one of the worst players of the game which is what many of these elitists did. Maybe it's just my delusions, but please get rid of those quote oh quote "permanent records" that's the bullshit that's keeping people to misquote me.

Permanent records has no place on a message board that's supposed to be legitimately helpful. All it does is making people think I'm a terrible person simply because my mind wasn't functioning properly when I made a post.

• Like 1

...What are you even talking about though Blaze >_>

You have an outpouring of people telling you they don't want you to leave, accepting your personal opinions, but you're still going on about how people are ridiculing you. I don't get it.

hzvjpwS.gif

There is no way I can prove it, but this guy claimed to be a fan of mine, but I have a feeling he only said it so I would make a biggeer idiot in the game.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/283940-cya/

No, I can't prove it, but the existence of elitists can't be avoided online. Many people don't even do it intentionally they are just too blinded to realize what harm they're doing.

I'm sorry I can't return unless I'm convinced I'm not treated like a trillion class citizen.

...No one here has made fun of you, nor can I recall anyone doing so. >_> And I am not lying about respecting your opinion, regardless of what you think.

I really, really think you're being overly sensitive :/

I can recall people making fun of him, for example: http://forum.tip.it/topic/328321-things-you-love-about-runescape/ And sadly there are more. 

But Blaze, remember who you are, don't let other people influence who you are, you love the game, maybe take a break for a few weeks of the game and go back and use the stuff you like to use in the game.

When asking for the "best" there seems to be a consensus about what the "best" means, while really "best" is an subjective word. Best in terms of efficiency, best in terms of personal use, best in terms of preferences. Most people use "best" the same as "efficient" which is often true, but I assume you meant other things with the word "best".

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

There is no way I can prove it, but this guy claimed to be a fan of mine, but I have a feeling he only said it so I would make a biggeer idiot in the game.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/283940-cya/

No, I can't prove it, but the existence of elitists can't be avoided online. Many people don't even do it intentionally they are just too blinded to realize what harm they're doing.

I'm sorry I can't return unless I'm convinced I'm not treated like a trillion class citizen.

Bxpprod? I've learned to accept the fact that he's an idiot, and not to bat an eyelid at his bizarre private messages and strange public chat talk.

These "elitists" you talk about can be ignored. If someone tells you ingame that you could use a better weapon you can just say "I know, but I like this one.". If you ask for help on the forums and someone suggests you can use better gear...you can either take their advice or leave it. Nobody can go into your house and force you play the game differently.

Tipit are not going to remove posts unless they break the rules. Occasionally whenever I post a screenshot there will be people responding "Why don't you use x, y, z item instead?". It's not just you. Most of it is not malicious or harmful in any way...grow some thicker skin.

P.S. Sorry but I take the title for worst player on Rs. :)

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

I will never return until "permanent records" gets removed. I'm sorry but if I can't post something due to what I had no control over it's not worth it.

There's no limit on editing, nor a time lock that lets you stop editing past a certain time. It's really not that hard >_>

hzvjpwS.gif

I will never return until "permanent records" gets removed. I'm sorry but if I can't post something due to what I had no control over it's not worth it.

There's no limit on editing, nor a time lock that lets you stop editing past a certain time. It's really not that hard >_>

How is it fair that I can't tell my opinion on something without being proven wrong with unjustifiable usage of the word fact? It's not that simple, people have explained to me how much of a moron I am for simply liking dragon battleaxe, they claim they respect my opinion, but if they really did they wouldn't try to prove my opinion wrong to that extreme of a degree. They even either ignore when I try to bring up some legitimate points or prove that I'm a bigger moron than before. I'm sorry but if I have to deal with that, it's not worth it.

I will even attempt harder to not go to this website.

How is it fair that I can't tell my opinion on something without being proven wrong with unjustifiable usage of the word fact? It's not that simple, people have explained to me how much of a moron I am for simply liking dragon battleaxe, they claim they respect my opinion, but if they really did they wouldn't try to prove my opinion wrong to that extreme of a degree. They even either ignore when I try to bring up some legitimate points or prove that I'm a bigger moron than before. I'm sorry but if I have to deal with that, it's not worth it.

Nobody is calling you a moron for liking an item. You can like it all you want.

But you keep trying to argue that it is a better weapon...people prove how drygores, noxious, whips are better with facts on damage rates...then you whine how they're not respecting your opinion.

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

Nobody is calling you a moron for liking an item. You can like it all you want.

But you keep trying to argue that it is a better weapon...people prove how drygores, noxious, whips are better with facts on damage rates...then you whine how they're not respecting your opinion.

They might not say that I'm a moron but they are clearly trying to prove that I am.

I'm sorry about that it's just that I have felt they were insulting me for simply liking something. When they say "you need to get your act together" that's when I know they legitimately hate how I play the game. I know hate is a strong word, but there is no other way to put it. I can't play the game the way I want without being proven wrong.

I might have ignored evidence, and I'm sorry I really am. But I find it hurtful when people go in deph just because they feel I'm wrong about something for liking something. I just can't take it anymore.

My god. 

They are NOT trying to prove you are a moron.

They ARE simply stating with FACTS why an item is BETTER SUITED to do something rather than another item.

If you asked what people THOUGHT of the LOOK of said item - then it would be OPINION.

If people "proving" you wrong is saying that you are a moron then everyone must be a moron. As everybody gets proven wrong at one time or another.

But I find it hurtful when people go in deph just because they feel I'm wrong about something for liking something. I just can't take it anymore.

Nobody says you're wrong for liking something!

If you say that it's better than other items, or more efficient, or more useful, or useless...then it's all up for debate.

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

They ARE simply stating with FACTS why an item is BETTER SUITED to do something rather than another item.

That's the thing, I try acknowledging the stats and the fact that some weapons might have higher stats.

Stop abusing the word fact, because that's not what a fact is and I feel insulted you claim it's that way. If you wouldn't say "This is better, it's not an opinion, it's a fact" I wouldn't feel so insulted, but since you keep saying "it's not an opinion it's a fact" like everything I like about the weapon is wrong, I know you hate my way of playing the game.

Will someone please close this thread soon this is seriously getting out of hand, and I really wanna quit, I don't hate people here as individuals but the abuse of the word "fact" is something that insults me to a massive degree.

I'm going to repeat myself again...

Blaze: I like my dragon battleaxe (opinion)

Blaze: I like using my dragon battleaxe (personal preference)

Blaze: The dragon battleaxe is better for killing x monster (not opinion...debatable)

• Like 1

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

Definitions of the word "Fact":

- a thing that is known or proved to be true

- information used as evidence

I don't even know how you play the game so I can't see how you can claim "hate my way of playing the game." It feels like you are just going to keep taking ANYTHING anyone says as an insult until you get the eventual result you want.

So I'll say what you keep claiming everyone is saying to keep you happy - you are a moron.