I'm gone from here until I'm ready to come back.

Blaze The Movie Fan

Definitions of the word "Fact":

- a thing that is known or proved to be true

- information used as evidence

I don't even know how you play the game so I can't see how you can claim "hate my way of playing the game." It feels like you are just going to keep taking ANYTHING anyone says as an insult until you get the eventual result you want.

So I'll say what you keep claiming everyone is saying to keep you happy - you are a moron.

Do you think I'm happy about it? Far from it. I really wish this thread would be closed.

Yes, I did say some unjustifiable bullshit, but the reason I feel insulted is because I'm afraid I can't tell my honest opinion on something without being proven that I'm a terrible person for playing the game I wanna play. It's totally legitimate, and it's clear that none of you believe me, which is sad. I hope this thread gets closed soon so I can move on and not think about this useless drama.

Yes, I did say some unjustifiable bullshit, but the reason I feel insulted is because I'm afraid I can't tell my honest opinion on something without being proven that I'm a terrible person for playing the game I wanna play. It's totally legitimate, and it's clear that none of you believe me, which is sad. I hope this thread gets closed soon so I can move on and not think about this useless drama.

You can say your opinion on what you like about the game whenever you like! Look i'm going to do it now.

Clue scrolls are fun :)

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

I don't blame you for not missing me, it's clear if I don't try to get as many 99s as possible I'm playing the game wrong.

Yeah I will do my best to leave, that's what I'm trying to do. If I said that dragon battleaxe better is a fact I was clearly in the wrong mindset, that's another reason why "peremenant records" is an awful system since it won't allow me to move on.

I don't blame you for not missing me, it's clear if I don't try to get as many 99s as possible I'm playing the game wrong.

Yeah I will do my best to leave, that's what I'm trying to do. If I said that dragon battleaxe better is a fact I was clearly in the wrong mindset, that's another reason why "peremenant records" is an awful system since it won't allow me to move on.

I don't try and get as many 99's as possible either. I don't recall anyone ever telling me that i'm playing the game "wrong".

But Jeez if you want to play the game then play the game. You don't have to be afraid of posts you made years ago, i'm pretty sure someone could dig up something stupid or silly I posted before.

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

I don't know. I feel like we don't need to ridicule him, he's doing it on his own.

I don't try and get as many 99's as possible either. I don't recall anyone ever telling me that i'm playing the game "wrong".

fnzvypT.gif

I will never return until "permanent records" gets removed. I'm sorry but if I can't post something due to what I had no control over it's not worth it.

There's no limit on editing, nor a time lock that lets you stop editing past a certain time. It's really not that hard >_>

How is it fair that I can't tell my opinion on something without being proven wrong with unjustifiable usage of the word fact? It's not that simple, people have explained to me how much of a moron I am for simply liking dragon battleaxe, they claim they respect my opinion, but if they really did they wouldn't try to prove my opinion wrong to that extreme of a degree. They even either ignore when I try to bring up some legitimate points or prove that I'm a bigger moron than before. I'm sorry but if I have to deal with that, it's not worth it.

I will even attempt harder to not go to this website.

First, you're upset because people are lying to you when they're not. Then, you're upset because people are judging you in here for your opinion when they're not. Next, you claim you cannot remove your posts and all records are permanent, when you have full control over your posting content. No one here has refuted your PERSONAL PREFERENCE. What part of that is impossible to understand?

Do you even know what you're upset about now? You have received probably the warmest outpouring of consolation and comraderie I've seen in ages on these forums and you're just spitting on that kindness for perceived slights and ridiculous misunderstandings.

This is incredibly disheartening and frustrating. I feel like you have this impression that myself and others hate you when that just isn't true. Sure everyone makes silly posts from time to time and that stuff sticks with you, but no one here hates you. What would it take to make you see that? It's twisting my heart to see you this out of sorts.

hzvjpwS.gif

Will somebody please close this thread? All I did here was to make a bigger ass out of myself.

I know no one here legitimately hates me, but I can't say anything without being criticized I know that's something literally everyone has to deal with, but I'm clearly not smart enough to deal with that situation, if this thread is still open, in three years I come back people who remember me will be like "Oh god no it's that moron again, will this guy ever learn?", and I'm not sure if I can handle it.

Well I decided the day I'll come back, July 7.

And I will not put any of my YouTube videos public here, that will just put restrictions and not give me the freedom to do whatever I want with the video. Besides anyone who wants to see them can easily just look up my name on YouTube and see it for themselves.

Yeah, the videos thread is empty now since I can't run the risk of having to censor anything just to abide by the rules, it won't work well. It will seriously hurt the production values.

• Like 1

Alright, I'll try rewording the original post, but to what? Can anyone help me out?

I have had many replies saying something along the lines of "dragon battleaxe sucks and that's a fact, deal with it.", I'm leaving if this continues.

Dragon battleaxe sucks and that's a fact, deal with it.

There are three kinds of MMO players

Choose one:

Sword A because it has lower max hit but hits faster

Sword B because it has higher max hit but hits slower

Sword C because it is pink

I think we can all agree on which sword you'd pick :lol:. And honestly theres nothing wrong with that. But don't you dare ask for help on which sword is better if you don't intend on following the advice given. If you want to leave because you don't like being given useful advice and actively tell people who know more about the game than you things that make no sense then you should leave.

If you enjoy the game and playing it your own unique way you should stay and not ask for advice about how to min/max your play.

You know, I actually agree with that.

I have no one but myself to blame for the fact I didn't enjoy the game. That's why I think leaving was the best thing I could have possibly done. I'm now only replying to when people are talking to me directly. And that's it.

I feel so ashamed for giving you so much pain, I hope you'll feel better soon. If you have nightmares because of me, I wanna do everything I can to make it better for you.

But don't you dare ask for help on which sword is better if you don't intend on following the advice given. 

I disagree, someone asking for advice should consider the given advice and thank the persons for giving them that advice, people should however not be obliged to follow the advice. Maybe that was what you meant, but it just sounded weird imo.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Alright, this has gone way, way off-topic. I'm locking this thread.

• Like 2

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid