quest

JamesThelost

I moved this to H&A as it belongs here.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Are you referring to the Heart of Stone quest guide on our site? Unfortunately it's still in draft form at the moment, but I'll see if we can get that finished up and released - thanks for the reminder.

If you are referring to simply playing the quest in-game, it was released as essiw mentioned. If you are not seeing it in-game you need to turn your filters off in the quest section. Click the two boxes next to 'Filter 1' and 'Filter 2' and make sure they are empty to ensure it shows up in the list. Otherwise, you may be seeing something like below. It may be hidden if you do not meet recommended levels or do not have the prerequisites to begin the quest. In particular, you would need to complete Carnillean Rising and Rune Memories before starting it. If you uncheck both boxes you should see it in the list.

fmJDfzd.png

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

to add: filter 1 is horrible and should never be checked as it is broken. I didn't see half of the quest that I could actually just play (not even combat involved), until I saw that that filter 1 box is checked by default.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!