RuneFest 2015 - Saturday October 3rd, London

BloodAngel

RuneFest 2015 – Save the Date

RuneFest 2015 is coming on 3rd October. Jot it down and clear your calendars – you won't want to miss the year's biggest and best RuneScape event!

We'll be returning to the Tobacco Dock venue in London, UK for an Invention-themed steampunk spectacular.

Join us and the whole RuneScape community for a day packed with content reveals, activities, events, competition, and a truly epic after-party.

Tickets will be available early July - £99* for an all-day, all-access pass. We'll let you know as soon as you can buy them. Like last year, you'll also be able to buy tickets - as well as flights, hotel rooms and spending money - with your RuneScape Bonds.

More details will be coming very soon, so keep an eye on the news. Look out for blog posts on how the event's shaping up, too, and be sure to follow RuneFest on Twitter and Facebook. Any questions? Check out the FAQ.

Save the date – we can't wait to meet you all!

The RuneScape Team

* Plus booking fee.

Since nobody has posted this yet, thought I'd get the ball rolling. Are many people from TIF planning on going this year?

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Yep

I was a few hours late to the announcement as I was traveling through an area that even my mobile had no internet. Been monitoring for any updates on this topic and prepared to book the date.

I had to go for Travelodge Central Tower Bridge Hotel as by the time I began looking at hotels (And confirmed those dates available.) it ended up being cheaper than Aldgate east hotel this year. However still got it pretty good price for tower bridge. All other hotels sucked in price comparison including the budget ones. Technically we have some friends in london but none of them are as central so I still prefer the hotel thats closer.

Tip(it?): I found a coupon online that took off 10% off cost if you were staying two nights at travelodge. You can probably find it and use it like I did.

Bonds ready. My partner is coming too but she isnt a tipit person lol. We both went last year and both had a great time. Definitely worth it. The only negative is its in london and we dont like london - And its a bit of a journey. However event itself is worth it. Had no doubt about going again this year.

However jagex were very inconsiderate (And I feel essentially rude) by not offering enough vegetarian options for the food vouchers we were given. We are not vegetarian ourselves however she is allergic to pork, she would die if she ate it, so.. Kinda annoying that we were given food vouchers for food we couldnt eat > An alternative option. Maybe even other options of meat. Great idea and it looked awesome etc, but just needed an alternative option to the food vouchers which I see as included in the price of the ticket. This was discussed by others on the forums prior the event, which I monitored, and they reassured everyone there would be other options. YES there were other options, but the voucher itself was for something specific that we couldnt eat. Easy to just offer a damn cabbage or some chicken legs or something as an alternative so we can atleast get something. I personally find that a bit inconsiderate/rude for a big event like this.

Besides thats it was a awesome experience.

I'll try to be there, but work is busy so no guarantees of time off etc. Will be good to catch up with people as I've barely been active at all recently.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

CHUwJhnWEAAPgD6.jpg

Hopefully. I've poked the RF Twitter account, will just bring them along anyway.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Too bad they can't find a way to do a RuneFest stateside. Even if I wanted to go, there is no way I could get off work enough days for travel and the event.

Have fun those of you that are going