Need some ideas... :S

Shaw

Well, this is my third pixel sig so far:

zombiepix.png

Edit:

zombiepix2.png

The only problem is...I hate it.

Besides a border, what is it missing? It feels extremely empty to me...

I dunno, what do you people think it needs?

~Shaw

Lol there is a ferris wheel. :?

Top right buddy.

I have the same ideas as you, but I don't think there's room. Bleh.

Probably end up in the scrap heap.

Edit: Okay, just got an idea. Back to work I go.

Guest Armagedon46disabled

wow i like the way ur going with the above sig keep it up dude thats gonna be uber

add some other people maybe at some of the other attractians like at the darts its so empty with a fair and only like 4 ppl there boy, girl, devil/imp, zombie add someone throwing a dart or just by standers strolling buy

o ya i forgot theres a person in the ferris wheel

add some other people maybe at some of the other attractians like at the darts its so empty with a fair and only like 4 ppl there boy, girl, devil/imp, zombie add someone throwing a dart or just by standers strolling buy

o ya i forgot theres a person in the ferris wheel

Exactly what Aldeon said I've never seen a fair that empty! It's like a ghost town feeling.. Also maybe stuff like trash on the ground or something.

I'm really loving it though, the work you do is with such detail :)

I like your style still there's something wrong in this sig i can't totaly figure out. Maybe the overall armony is messed up cause your sig is very nice to look at. this one isn't. I think the main problems are the above explained lack of crowd that make it look empty and takes away the width of the screen and the foreground group : Kid/weapon/zombie.

The zombie structure isn't prospective...but u can fix it fast i think. The kid anatomy is messed up...look at the legs..looks like a guy with broken wrist. The weapon has a not clear design that make you wonder what it is...or at least that's me.

Other than that i go with the idea of filling the bg of ppl/attractions. It's still a very very nice work. Just pointing out what could be fixed IMO.

Good luck and keep up the great work :)

Hehe, yeah.

I know the big problem: I ran out of room and trying to add things took the main focus away. :lol:

In the end it's found a new home in the 'Old Sigs' folder.

I'm glad I went through it though, I did a lot more work on dithering this time, and I'm glad for that experience.

I just got a sig request for 500k on another forum, so that's what I'll be working on next.

I'll post here when I'm through, but it may be awhile.

Thanks for the input. :D

lacks vibrancy, no real sense of depth, maybe add a third colour to the shading (a noticeable shade)?

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."