Monkeybillio - 07 Zerker (with drop Challenges) - Chaos Elemental Jr.!

What a nice way to break a short dry streak 

Screenshot%202015-07-10%2012.24.00_zpslq

Clue requires Swan Song to be completed, which I was going to do anyway. Don't want to do barrows without the ability to get clues so I'll be training to 66 magic via alching.

Next up is get stuff to alch, either cut and fletch maple bows or make water battlestaves. Probably both

Yeah good luck with that man! I had to wait till Ganodermic came out to get it the first time, should be harder here without the safety net. Are you playing rs3 or old school?

Anyway... got some cooking levels today, making my way downtown towards barrows gloves. Tuna got me all the way to 66...

at which point i started on my swordfish stack, which got me to 70 and beyond.

Next up i think i'll finish off my bloodveld task, and maybe go back to barrows for mage xp.

General plan is get more magic so I can do swan song, then bang out desert treasure, then see how many quest points i still need. 

I'm playing RS3, looks like you're playing old school RuneScape, lol...

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Quests are the name of the game right now, foiled the Tourist Trap, explored the Temple of Ikov, and investigated The Digsite. 

Also freed awowogei for my rune gloves. Couple more quests til barrows. 

Right now im doing thieving in preparation for desert treasure, almost 45 then the xp picks up. Also EVO is this weekend so I'll be afking maples for some alchable items then. 

• Like 1

Desert Treasure done! 122 QP right now, getting closer and closer. 

Screenshot%202015-07-15%2014.57.18_zpsxv

Screenshot%202015-07-15%2010.59.32_zpsaz

Also got some woodcutting done, about halfway to having enough logs to start fletching and alching. Gonna do some more woodcutting today and maybe some quests tomorrow. Kind of feel like doing some mining so I might go rinse that out after I do family crest, get my smithing up.

My 1st 99 was Woodcutting in 2007 and I got 99 Fletching shortly after that.  Back then the best/fastest route to 99 was Willows in Draynor Village (there are several there as well as a bank within a few clicks) and Maples in Seers' Village (there are a couple right by a bank)...It looks like the best/fastest route to 99 Woodcutting now is Willows/Maples to 94 and then Crystal Trees north of the flax fields in Seers' Village from 94 to 99 (you get 434.5xp - amounts to about 100K xp/hour - the only negative is it doesn't give you logs - it randomly produces crystal geodes) or Willows/Maples to 90 & then Elder Trees south of Edgeville Bank from 90-99 (395xp, you get logs, there's no competition as they are instanced - similar to trees you farm yourself, AND they provide the best profit per log).  You could also do Magic Trees  at the Sorcerer's Tower from 75 to 99 if you wanna maximize your profit while fletching but they take a long time to cut (you can fletch Magic Longbows and then high-alch them for a pretty good amount of gp (gold peices) - this will also raise your Magic level quick!)

I hope this helps!

Keep up the good work! :)

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Yeah the only reason I'm woodcutting is to get maple longbows for alching. Speaking of which I started fast tracking some fletching / alching cause I got tired of cutting logs. Got a couple of fletching levels, but not going to do anything else today. 

Screenshot%202015-07-16%2013.57.31_zpsru

• Like 1

What is "EVO"?

Congrats on the level-ups! :)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

EVO was amaaaazinggg, still gonna watch the VODs of Marvel and Street Fighter so i'll have a bit more afk time. 

For now though, picked up a couple levels and did some smithing as well. 

Screenshot%202015-07-20%2011.23.16_zpsmw

Screenshot%202015-07-20%2012.34.12_zpsyp

Also started on my alchs, got to 56 agility and 64 magic. 2 more til swan song! Also got enough marks of grace for this beauty. 2/6 bought

Screenshot%202015-07-20%2015.38.46_zpsyq

Thought I'd throw in my tears of guthix level as well, as it means i've got all skills 30+! Not bad for a couple months work 

Screenshot%202015-07-20%2015.44.49_zpsnp

Next up I'll do some more alching and hopefully finish off 66 magic

Finally finished my alchs! Got the levels I wanted too!

Screenshot%202015-07-23%2012.05.40_zps6p

Screenshot%202015-07-23%2012.31.43_zps2u

Also finished Creature of Fenkenstrain, still have to do garden of tranquility, shilo village, and one small favour before swan song. 

Later today I finished off my bloodveld task cause I didn't feel like questing. 1300 total soon? 

Screenshot%202015-07-24%2002.35.36_zpsuu

Also got and finished hard clue #4 for a couple rune items, nice alch value bebe

Next task is infernal mages, might start those tomorrow, will also be ranging.