Money Making (again)

Ishamael

Hey guys! I have quite a few long term goals right now, most of them involving making money. I've almost got Overloads now, so I'll be working on prayer next. I need about 50m for 92, which would make me more than happy for the moment. I'm currently looking for an activity that I can do to make decent cash (looking for around 2m per hour).

At the same time, I'm using Chaotics for melee. Would it be best to get Drygores before SS/Turm? I honestly don't really melee much anymore, since I want to train defence (using magic) and range. It is something that I will eventually need, however.

Now, I'm looking for a monster to camp. I don't like killing Frosts. I find it very tedious and boring. I was thinking of camping something with a lot of alchs (spiritual mages? gargs?) or getting the requirements done for Glacors and camping those (might as well get 99 defence in the process maging them). Recommendations?

Also, while I'm at it, I've almost got the Priff requirements done. Is prayer cheaper to train there? I was going to train prayer through Airut bones, since it's cheaper than other options.

Spiritual mages is 3-4m/hr depending on luck with sirenic scales and ghostly essence. I camped then for 99 range and made a decent chunk of money.

Shoot for 95 and not 92.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Shoot for 95 and not 92.

That's the long term goal, but I'll be happy with 92 for now.

Are the spiritual mages in the arma section of the gwd a viable option? I don't own Nex items so I'd prefer killing them there.

You could use the Shard of Zaros (?) it's from a quest, that way you get immunity from the mobs attacking you. I personally camped Sara mages, but I'm sure Arma would be just as good.

• Like 2

Thanks. I've a little bit off the requirements to do that quest, so I guess I'll continue the quest grind a bit longer before worrying about prayer. Just spent 11m on bones to use with my Enlightenment aura this weekend so that's a good start I guess.

You might also want to look into perfect juju prayer potions, they give an extra 5% xp for altaring bones.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

Shoot for 95 and not 92.

Are the spiritual mages in the arma section of the gwd a viable option? I don't own Nex items so I'd prefer killing them there.

95 should not be the long term goal. Soul Split is really not that great unless you have Turmoil/Anguish/Torment to use along side it. 

You are better off getting drygores with that 50m then using them money to get 95 prayer.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Shoot for 95 and not 92.

95 should not be the long term goal. Soul Split is really not that great unless you have Turmoil/Anguish/Torment to use along side it.

You are better off getting drygores with that 50m then using them money to get 95 prayer.

92 is pretty close to the halfway point between where I'm at now and 95, so that's why I say it's a long term goal. SS will be nice, but Turm is the ultimate goal since I also want to increase my dps.

That's why I say 95 is a long term goal. Not everyone makes insane amounts of money in this game.

What she's saying is that with Drygores, you would be able to make money to get to 95 much more easily than if you blew it all on 92 and then had to spend more time making money via slower methods to get to 95.

Then you would still have said Drygores to make money more quickly for any other goals you could have in the future.

And do not forget, you can resell the Drygores ;)

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

In case you missed it, I did say that I only ever really mage and range these days, unless I'm fighting something that is too resistant to those combat styles. I don't really want Drygores for the moment. If anything, I'll upgrade to a better staff.

You have super antifires.. Buy some warmaster potions and kill frost dragons until you got overloads and 95 prayer.

Once you have overloads and turm, you can camp frosts/qbd/gwd until you can get t90s. For bandos and sara gwd, I'd say melee (drygores) is the BEST, hands down. Zammy, melee works, but mage is better. Arma, you need range

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum