Your Account is Already logged in. Try again in 30 seconds....

Boyoboy27

Hello, 

since about 10 PM ( It's about 12 PM now) I haven't been able to log back into OSRS / RS3. It says that my account is already logged in.

What happened:

I was in my bank and had to go outside for a few seconds came back and i was logged out, for two hours now it's been saying my account is logged in and i cannot do anything.

I've been trying to solve this problem, i looked at some methods of attempting to fix this so far I've done :

* Restarted Computer

* Tried Different Worlds

*Keep trying to join constantly (I tried for about 5 mins straight)

I use the RuneScape Clients, I've also applied for a ticket from RuneScape Support, can anyone please help me?

That usually happens when a world crashes. It locks your account for a good while. However, looking over reddit, and on here (and a few other websites) I see no indication that any server has crashed recently. :/

It's likely that your account may be being hijacked, in which case it's best to send a support ticket as you did, and contact jmods on twitter (https://twitter.com/jagexsupport).

Apart from that I have no idea what the issue could be.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Update: I can play on different Accounts, but when i add my account ingame it says it's online, i try log in again and still get the same error.

i think you mean it says it is offline. If that is the case, it might still be online but having friends on or the private chat entirely off.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Update: I can play on different Accounts, but when i add my account ingame it says it's online, i try log in again and still get the same error.

i think you mean it says it is offline. If that is the case, it might still be online but having friends on or the private chat entirely off.

No my account is online still, it's been about 9 hours since i put in the ticket on OSRS Support.

Have you tried to tweet about it @JagexSupport?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Which world is it logged into? If that world is down, it probably got snagged by that and you may have to wait until they fix that issue. If that world is up and running then unfortunately it is most likely that someone else managed to get in your account, or a weird technical glitch.

Just in case, as a precaution it might be a good idea to scan your system for malware and then change your password, assuming that works.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.