[29-6-15] Hero's Welcome | Summer Beach Party

Leik

I'm not sure I understand this summer event.. Can someone explain me this with details? :) 

The main idea is you do skilling activities around the beach (like fishing, cooking, throwing coconuts at the coconut shy) to gain xp and fill up your temperature bar, finding rewards along the way. You can reset that bar a few times if you obtain/buy items called ice cream(s). In addition, you can kill a boss Clawdia in the center of the crater at 45 minutes past each hour, and receive rewards for each kill as well.

We're putting together a full guide together for the site shortly, but hopefully that gives you a start. It's not too bad once you try things out and get the hang of it :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Also I believe that when V touched the Stone it was taken from him rather quickly. Presumably, by Guthix. I had been under the impression as well that V hadn't ascended by use of the Stone, but by another artefact.

It makes me wonder why this Kin was chasing him to begin with. Perhaps because he was a Stone Toucher and they could track him, they wanted him to try this little energy siphon experiment on, and he was the weakest of the Gods they could track?

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.

ANy benefit to doing this event besides some free afk cons xp? 

Some free overrides and titles

So nothing then as neither interest me lol 

Yea, the way you phrased it I figured they wouldn't interest ya but just in case

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Most of the overrides are tradable, so you can get decent money by taking a minute out of your hour to kill Clawdia, assuming the things sell.

The starfish override is at 1.2m but wont sell for 500k at the moment.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Now I remember why I never finished the Barbarian training, because it relies on an untradeable rare drop from Mith dragons.

Nothing like pushing even more content behind an RNG wall to foster more resent from your players.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Now I remember why I never finished the Barbarian training, because it relies on an untradeable rare drop from Mith dragons.

Nothing like pushing even more content behind an RNG wall to foster more resent from your players.

This would be a valid argument if the bones weren't really quite common.

Drop rate is like 1/42 (52?) and with how easy miths are since eoc etc klling ~100 for a bone unless your luck sucks isnt the end of the world.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Drop rate is like 1/42 (52?) and with how easy miths are since eoc etc klling ~100 for a bone unless your luck sucks isnt the end of the world.

My luck sucks. Been there for two hours today alone and haven't gotten any bones.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

My luck sucks. Been there for two hours today alone and haven't gotten any bones.

Are you killing the Mithril Dragons? Just asking once more to be sure.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Also I believe that when V touched the Stone it was taken from him rather quickly. Presumably, by Guthix. I had been under the impression as well that V hadn't ascended by use of the Stone, but by another artefact.

It makes me wonder why this Kin was chasing him to begin with. Perhaps because he was a Stone Toucher and they could track him, they wanted him to try this little energy siphon experiment on, and he was the weakest of the Gods they could track?

If V was ever previously a stone toucher, he isn't now, either by retconning, or not actually ever being a stone toucher. V is considered a user, your character and sliske are considered touchers, and neither of them have been particularly of interest to the dragonkin at all, given how much more priority the users have as far as the curse is concerned

v didn't necessarily ascend by using the stone, but he used its power to attain more through other means, and it is considered bonded to him now

8f14270694.jpg

It's a 100% drop from the confused barbarian.

You need chewed to finished Barbarian Training, though.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Are you killing the Mithril Dragons? Just asking once more to be sure.

Yes.

Confused barbarians don't drop chewed bones.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure who all this tip will be useful for, or if it's even as useful as I seem to think it is, but:

If you're simply trying to cap temp as quickly as possible, you can use a Shark Suit on 'consume', and a Dwarven Fish Extractor on double resources to cap very quickly.

The Dwarven Fish Extractor does not lose charges with these settings; I'm unsure if this is intended or not, but it's not like you gain any actual products from doing this anyway.

2dgucz6.png

True, if you're trying to grind to swimsuit as fast as possible, but do note that in doing so you lose a (sizable) chunk of XP for turning them. I assume Dwarven Fish Extractor is a glitch :/.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Has anyone pledged allegiance to V via his emissary after the quest is over?

When you speak to him, he says he may have some work for you if you pledge allegiance.

It's the same 'god faction jobs' that every single other faction give you.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 2 weeks later...