Do the summer beach drinks and pulse core stack with the enlightenment aura?

Kirbyallstar

Since no one seems to know/have checked, I tried for you:

SAM6Jtg.png

Enlightenment + drink stack (in fact, the drink boost is doubled, for 204% of normal xp), but Pulse Cores are not used with Enlightment. No charges drain from them either if you are wearing them.

About the Daemonheim aura I assume not (for the time being); it may be a good suggestion to pass on to the Ninja team though. :)

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Since no one seems to know/have checked, I tried for you:

SAM6Jtg.png

Enlightenment + drink stack (in fact, the drink boost is doubled, for 204% of normal xp), but Pulse Cores are not used with Enlightment. No charges drain from them either if you are wearing them.

About the Daemonheim aura I assume not (for the time being); it may be a good suggestion to pass on to the Ninja team though. :)

Could it be assumed, then, that Pulse Cores probably won't work on DXPW?

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

I could see it going either way, but I wouldn't hold my breath on saving pulse cores until the next BXPW :-P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You don't get the double xp effect from Pulse cores, but the +10% xp bonus from other people's Pulse cores do stack with Enlightenment.

Summer beach drinks (+10%), anti-sun lotion (+5%) also stack with Enlightenment.  Other +% like skilling sets, Clan avatar (+3/+6%) work too.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it