Double XP Weekend - 25th September - 28th September

Arceus

Announcement posted not long ago. It's the usual boosts: 2x for P2P, 1.2x for F2P: It will run 12:00 game time on the 25th through 12:00 game time on the 28th.

72 hours of XP-boosted excellence - coming your way next month. Start preparing now for RuneScape's next Double XP Weekend!

From the moment the in-game clock hits 12:00 UTC on 25th September, all RuneScape members will enjoy double XP from their training until 12:00 UTC on 28th September. Free players won't miss out, with +20% XP on their training over the same period.

Double XP weekends are some of the biggest, noisiest, XP-firework-filled fun you can have in RuneScape, so don't miss out – get prepped now by stocking up on charms, vials, seeds or any other supplies you need for the biggest gains.

The weekend will be just one part of a September packed with community events and competitions – look out for more details in the coming weeks!

Now cue the waiting for what will and won't stack with BXPW. I'll add stuff to this post as we find out if you guys like.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Like flat double XP he entire 72 hours or does it trend down over time to 1.1x like the old BXPW?

Flat, the whole time.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Like flat double XP he entire 72 hours or does it trend down over time to 1.1x like the old BXPW?

Flat, the whole time.

Sweet. Maybe I can knock out a few more toward 90 base

Over a month away. Guess my summoning supplies will be rotting for a while in my bank lol.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Looking at the GE charts appears some people were aware this was going to happen before the announcement...

A quick look seems to indicate that all the usual items started shooting up in price towards the end of July

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Thanks to 4be2jue for the sigs.

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png

Looking at the GE charts appears some people were aware this was going to happen before the announcement...

A quick look seems to indicate that all the usual items started shooting up in price towards the end of July

Yeah, Jagex hinted at it on the 31st in a newspost directly, maybe more in Tweets/Reddit/other social media I don't follow too:

See the news next week, too, for details of the next Double XP Weekend - coming soon!

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Yeah, Jagex hinted at it on the 31st in a newspost directly, maybe more in Tweets/Reddit/other social media I don't follow too:

See the news next week, too, for details of the next Double XP Weekend - coming soon!

This is why it pays to make sure to read the news posts carefully!  :wall:

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Thanks to 4be2jue for the sigs.

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png

I'll probably spend it leveling up my sleeping and tv watching skills. I want to hit 200 million in the latter one by the end of the weekend.

• Like 1

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.

• 1 month later...

Only a couple of days left. Not sure what I'm going to do. Probably the skills that cost most to save money or just chill out.

Not too eager on nearing end levels, otherwise what I'm going to do when I hit 99? Grind to 200 million exp :s? Naah...

Maximum skill levels for quests is good enough for me :).

• Like 1

hokuspokus.png

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.