Suggestions for fishing & def training

Rinc3Wind

I'm level 95 fishing with full fishing outfil, what is the most afkable way to max fishing?

And second is I have a long-term goal of 120 defence. I am max combat and have all the necessary gear, but I'm not made of money either lol. So what is a good afkable (I don't mind semi-afk or even non-afk either but ofc would prefer full afk if possible) spot to grind out 120 def? And which combat style would be best to use?

Unless I'm drawing a blank, probably the beach party fishing spots would be the best. The best XP would be barbarian fishing, but that is of course not really AFK, unless you hold down two buttons.

For defence, since you can use any of the three combat styles you want...maybe glacors if you don't mind it not being AFK? Or hellhounds/kiln for AFK training. I'm not sure what's absolute fastest, just some suggestions :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Fishing: As Arceus said, capping the beach fishing spot is currently the best xp. Afk fishing is rocktails at a lower xp gain, unless u use skillchompas at a substantial cost. Barb fishing is good xp and afk if u have the shark outfit. If u can wait a bit longer, waterfall fishing at elf city is coming next month(?) with the seren quest. Will probably be the best xp ingame while afking.

Defence: If u want to make money, glacors, but cant afk those at all sadly.

To totally afk at a small cost, abyss with ancient magics (currently around 1gp/xp?). There must be some guides on youtube. No money gained, but completely afk and very good xp/h.

gwn3.png

Depending on whether or not you can hear the game from your afk spot, Monkfish are a good way to go. I have watched several movies while Monkfish-ing in the background. Just make sure that you can hear the game so you know when the spot has moved. Use the sound like you would if afk woodcutting.

Defense, is just anything you are not worried about dying at. Find something that it takes you awhile to kill and that doesn't hit you if you want larger intervals between checking the game.

Jimvierling5.png

My Ironman account.

Fishing: when you say full fishing outfit do you mean Shark Suit from TH or the fishing outfit from that mini-game? If Shark Suit then definitely Barb Fishing. It's 99% afk and a quite good XP.

Defense: Reference guides on YouTube, but there is Maging on ancients in Abyss, or using a Crystal Halberd/Nox Scythe with a lot of AoE abilities in the abyss (500k+ XP/hr) since they updated them to have a longer range.

Fishing: when you say full fishing outfit do you mean Shark Suit from TH or the fishing outfit from that mini-game? If Shark Suit then definitely Barb Fishing. It's 99% afk and a quite good XP.

Defense: Reference guides on YouTube, but there is Maging on ancients in Abyss, or using a Crystal Halberd/Nox Scythe with a lot of AoE abilities in the abyss (500k+ XP/hr) since they updated them to have a longer range.

The suit from fish flingers.

The suit from fish flingers.

Eh. Put the fish on action bar and just spam drop as you fish at Barb. Not super AFK, but some of the best XP (use urns as well)