How much do you pay for cell phone service

Tesset

I hope it was a really long video and not just a 30 second clip or something.

yeah I was watching youtube for at least half an hour. I kept getting text messages from AT&T warning me that I was nearing my limit but I assumed they were just spam texts from someone else and ignored them lol

77yLQy8.png

You get automatically charged when you go over your limit? Here the standard is that your speed gets throttled down ( to 32 KBit/s in my case) and you can either pay for extra data or just browse with the lower speed for the rest of the month.

I have 200 MB data plus 400 minutes/messages for 10€. Only went over my limit once so far, the speed decrease wasn't even that bad (I usually don't watch any videos on my phone though).

£8.50 (student discount) 1000 minutes, unlimited texts, 500MB data

Oh boy, you're in for a shock if you try and get a plan here, especially in Ontario
I need a good one with international calls, my budget is 40 dollars a month

Stuck in Toronto atm growing increasingly fed up

• 4 weeks later...

I spent about $1 on each of the cans of beans (but I ate the beans over the course of a few days so it was worth it) and my ball of twine ran me about $2. I get unlimited calls and texts and 2 gigs of 4g data and unlimited 3g.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

I spent about $1 on each of the cans of beans (but I ate the beans over the course of a few days so it was worth it) and my ball of twine ran me about $2. I get unlimited calls and texts and 2 gigs of 4g data and unlimited 3g.

Who's your carrier? Do you get good reception? How wide is your coverage?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Well I'm probably a prime example of how Canadians are getting gouged by cellphone companies. For my 3 year old LG Optimus G I pay $80 per month with Telus for pretty much 100 min of talk, 6GB of Data, unlimited texting, and caller id. Looks like I can get $30/month for a better plan with Videotron (Quebec only).

$113 AU. Unlimited text and calls, 3.5GB of data. I use data more then anything else but there's no option for more data and less text/calls. 

Also Telstra, so .... goodbye affordability right there.

Popoto.~<3