Adventurer's Log Character Viewer

Blutters

http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/character?searchName=Blutters

I know when the AL 3D Character View was first released, there was some way to 'force' it to use a certain animation via simple url/code manipulation that practically anyone could do. (Using Chrome, maybe?)

These animations are practically anything a character can ever be found doing in RS, and the AD would show the character model doing them on loop.

As the AD also has a greenscreen option, this would be great for wanting to create a short video of a certain attack or animation.

How does one change the animation playing? I've forgotten...

Is there an existing list where people have marked what animations correspond to what number? Ideally I'd like to find Onslaught, as although I have unlocked the ability in-game, creating a video of it is difficult given the nature of the attack.

Is one able to change the graphical settings of the AD 3D Character View? I've seen some pictures on these forums where it looked like the Viewer was rendering with full graphical settings. (Antialiasing, bloom, etc.)

How am I able to easily create a gif image of the Viewer? That's the ultimate end result of asking all of these questions - to have a high quality gif of my character using Onslaught, that won't take significant in-game set-up. (And will be transparitized from the start.)

Similarly, is there a way to embed the Viewer, such as on these very forums?

Thanks for any help you can provide. :)

2dgucz6.png

• 3 weeks later...