90 - 96 Summoning on DXPW

Meranek

Hey everyone!

I'm planning on getting 88 - 90 Summoning on DXPW, but that will barely take me an hour. 96 sounds pretty amazing, and I think I could achieve it. I'm just not sure about which pouch I should make. All my Blue Charms are taken up atm by Lava Titans. I have 1,440 Crimsons, 708 Greens, and 1,3000 Golds. It's not much, but with the 346% XP boost, I think I can get from 90 - 96. So which pouches should I make?

Thanks!

user1-light.png

Make the best pouch you can make for your level with each charm, there are very few pita exceptions to skip such as pouches that use other charms (void, abyss etc) or have overly expensive/awkward seconds for the xp (eg wolpertingers)

Oh and golds are pretty much worthless, they give really bad xp.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I probably also wouldn't use the greens. If you seem to be turning up short, just grind out some waterfiends this coming week.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Thanks guys! Looks like with my 1.4k Crims, I'm only looking at 93 Summoning. Gonna work out how many Swamp Titan pouches I'd need for 96 and go from there.

EDIT: Looks like I'd need to gather an additional 1,751 Crimson Charms, as well as 2,559 Swamp Lizards and 632 Iron Platebodies for Swamp and Iron Titans. Not sure if it's worth it trying to get all of that within a week. I'm also going for 99 Herblore on DXPW. What do you guys think?

user1-light.png

Seems like it should be doable, if you have a lot of time to play during this week at least :P. Don't forget you can take advantage of Familiarisation twice (before and after weekly reset Wednesday) to earn you a few more charms at waterfiends before bonus XP weekend.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Thanks Arceus!

Do you think it's possible to get 1700 Charms in that time? I've never farmed Waterfiends, so I'm not sure what the hourly rate is. I've got a lot of time to play on Monday and Tuesday, but I've got work and school Wednesday - Friday.

user1-light.png

If I had to hazard a guess I'd say a few hundred charms/hr (without the charm boosts) at your level. They drop a crimson most of the time too.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Thanks again. :)

I'm 10 minutes into my 40-minute Triple Charm Boost. Looks like I can expect ~600 Charms/hr. I should be able to get all 1700 and then some if I use a reset token.

user1-light.png

If you do it absolutely perfect and got a bit lucky, one could pull a 1k charms in a single familiarisation period. What method are you using for the TCB?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I just tore the ticket once I got into the Waterfiends cave in the Chaos Tunnels. I brought full dl armor w/ vamp aura and attuned crystal bow. I was thinking about getting a cannon for my next trip. I ended up only getting 429 Crims.

user1-light.png