Starting with OSRS, Zulrah?

Fairy

Hey guys, ive been playing rs for a very long time with a lot of breaks.

I started with rs 3 again but I got bored pretty fast, so my thoughts right now is to begin all over on osrs.

But i want to set a goal directly after i leave the tutorial island, i heard zulrah is very good for gp and im thinking that could be a goal.

Is there anyone out there that can help me with the requirements, quests, armour recommended, stats etc. :)

Thanks for reading

I'd recommend that you do Slayer to help train your combat and make money, maybe farm herbs if you find yourself needing more GP to train :). Once you get to high enough levels, look up a guide (such as here) and practice getting down the rotations. It will take a while to get high enough levels (in particular you need Ranged/Magic), but you'll get there!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Slayer is bad money at low levels, and you only use mage/range at Zulrah anyway (both of which are kind of hard/expensive to train via slayer anyway).

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

This doesn't have skills, but a recommended order: here.

Wiki has quest requirements by skill here, but of course some quests have requirements across multiple skills. Any chance those might be helpful or were you looking for something else?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I mean... If you're making a Zulrah alt...

Quests:

Plague City

Biohazard

Underground Pass

Regicide

Restless Ghost

Ernest the Chicken

Priest in Peril

Animal Magnetism

Levels:

75+ Ranged

75+ Magic

42+ Defense

45+ Prayer

42 Attack

42 Strength

19 Crafting

51 Agility

35 Woodcutting

18 Slayer

Gear:

Void Mage Helm

Void Range Helm

Void Knight Top

Void Knight Robe

Void Knight Gloves

Eternal Boots -> Infinity Boots

Toxic Blowpipe

Ava's Accumulator

Guthix Cape (or whatever god you choose)

Trident of the Swamp

Arcane Spirit Shield -> Mages Book -> Book of Darkness (requires Horror from the Deep)

Amulet of Fury

Occult Necklace

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”