Useful Combination Potions?

Meranek

Hey everyone!

I just got 99 Herblore over DXP as well as 96 Summoning. I wanted to start doing some bossing, and I was wondering which potions/combination potions you keep in your bank? There are a lot to choose from, some of which offer very similar effects. I've got a list of the ones I think I should make/use. Anything I should add/take out?

Thanks!

-Supreme Overload Salve

-Supreme Overload Potion

-Searing Overload

-Holy Overload

-Super Prayer Renewal

-Brightfire Potion

-Overloads

-Extreme Sets

-Super Sets

-Prayer Renewal

-Super Prayer/Prayer Restore

-Sara/Super Sara Brews

-Antifire/Super Antifire

-Super Antipoison

EDIT: Sorry, forgot the tag. :(

user1-light.png

Supreme Overload is awesome it costs less per dose than a normal overload but boosts more all thanks to the magic of creating 2 extra doses when combining.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Brightfire I its beneficial as well.  Acts as super anti fire and and overload I think.  Been a while since ive used it.  

Searing Overload is super anti-fire and overload, Brightfire is super anti-fire and prayer renewal.

2j3qh46.jpg

- Make holy overloads if you never want to make anything else. It multiples your overloads by 1.5 (4 dose pot into 6 dose holy)

- Make supreme if you want more bang for your gp

- make supreme salves if you like convince :)

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

- Make holy overloads if you never want to make anything else. It multiples your overloads by 1.5 (4 dose pot into 6 dose holy)

- Make supreme if you want more bang for your gp

- make supreme salves if you like convince :)

I'd concur with this.

The downfall of a lot of the otherwise useful combos is they are all overload based and normal overload + other effect just isn't really worth it vs Supreme overload and just taking your prayer/fire w/e separate.

In terms of ease of use supreme salves definitely are a nice combo, though all those effects in 1 go are a bit overkill in most places, decent choice for facing new bosses in quests or pvm though when your going in blind as it covers all your bases. They can be quite decent for KBD thanks to combo of fire and poison protect and I definitely found them a big help in Araxxor as they help keep prayer up taking some focus off potting, plus the anti-poison in there again takes focus away from potting.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Thanks guys!

I'm making Supreme Ovls now, in preparation for when I find he recipe for Supreme Salves. Also working on Super Prayers, Renewals, Super Saras, Super Restores, Super Renewals, and Searing Overloads for KBD/QBD/Rune Drags tasks.

user1-light.png

I take along replenishment pots instead of prayer. Prayer + adreno. One or two super pray flasks if penance is on cool down or your constantly using tum ect.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!