Behind the Scenes - October 2015

Arceus

While not canon per se, the books all seemed to paint the Black Knights as a pretty violent and evil group committing crimes in recent times. This is pretty indicative of them as a group I'd say.

The books are not canon in the slightest when it comes to the game lore, so any crimes or violence they commit there cannot be taken as indicative of what the organisation is within the game.

The books are canon. Several in-game sources verify it. The Black Knights were the aggressors in the last war, and their previous leader, Sulla, was a ruthless, violent, cartoonishly villainous psychopath.

The Black Knights are also slavers. They totally use slave labor. That's not something T.S. Church came up with, either, it's straight from in-game lore. You gonna defend that too?

How many evil deeds have the White Knights committed in canon? I'll give you a hint, it's none, because they're the good guys.

While not canon per se, the books all seemed to paint the Black Knights as a pretty violent and evil group committing crimes in recent times. This is pretty indicative of them as a group I'd say.

The books are not canon in the slightest when it comes to the game lore, so any crimes or violence they commit there cannot be taken as indicative of what the organisation is within the game.

The books are canon. Several in-game sources verify it. The Black Knights were the aggressors in the last war, and their previous leader, Sulla, was a ruthless, violent, cartoonishly villainous psychopath.

The Black Knights are also slavers. They totally use slave labor. That's not something T.S. Church came up with, either, it's straight from in-game lore. You gonna defend that too?

How many evil deeds have the White Knights committed in canon? I'll give you a hint, it's none, because they're the good guys.

The kings just on sabbatical while the prince is doing his stint in the army.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

The books are not canon. They have said many times they books are not canon unless they decide to put bits of them in the game.

Yes several in-game things concur with things in the books and those things are canon, but not everything from the books has appeared in game and those things are not canon.

Also White Knights doing evil things in Canon? How about seizing power the minute the King became "too ill to appear in public" and then stripping the black knights of ll their political position within the kingdom and banishing them for no known reason? That's pretty evil, especially as the way the lore stands it's kinda questionable wtf even really has happened to the King.

Also I would not take the Black Knights being the aggressor in the last war to automatically mean evil - Not every war is started by evil doers seeking to do evil some are waged with good intentions. Like the Black Knights laying siege to Falador after being banished for no reason to try and ousts the white knights..

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

They may not be the most moral acts, but they are not evil. Also, in that war many atrocities were committed by them. The Whites may not be great guys, but they're certainly better than the Blacks.

... That last sentence didn't sound right.

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.

*Mumbles something about history being written down by the victors*

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

*Mumbles something about history being written down by the victors*

Well technically this history is being written by a group of people who don't always know how to consistently tell a story.

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.