Magic not casting~ Help!

DreoLeo

Hey y'all, I keep having a problem every time I try to use magic. Whenever I try to use an ability this notification comes up: "You need to set a spell to cast in your magic book to use magic". These are abilities so I know its not that I'm missing runes, and I am equipped with a wand so that's not the problem either. I really don't know what the problem is. I've even deleted and recreated my action bar in hopes that it was just bugging out. I'm still pretty noobish so sorry if this is an obvious problem. I would definitely appreciate some help.

Open up the spell page that shows your combat spells (not abilities) and click on the spell you want to use.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

^This

Yes abilities do not need runes, but you still need to be casting a spell in the first place to enter combat.

If you aren't casting a spell you have no damage output, ability damage is derived from percentages of your normal damage output

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue