Monkey Madness Def XP

Red Scimitar

Hello, I am currently an F2P Player getting ready to become P2P and a Zerker. When I am P2P, do I have to get XP from Daero when I complete Money Madness? Is it just what Zerkers do? Can I just not get it and just do all the quests that gives Defence XP (Except for King's Ransom)? Someone said you need to claim that XP if you want Barrows Gloves. Is it true? I want as many Quest Points as possible as a Zerker.

EDIT: Looking back at this, I may not have sound clear. What I was really saying is will claiming the XP from Monkey Madness unlock other stuff further in he game? If so, what does it give?

On RS3 you can (fairy ring from Fairy Tale Part 3), but on OSRS you cannot. There was a poll about it and it failed, I believe. You could still do the quest and use it as part of your Defence xp for 45 though.

In fact, from a quick Google, it looks like someone has assembled a spreadsheet for an OSRS zerker. Check here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hGXkGsKCoBdxElLehSCNGv-GUUBDOS7h8A5ffIck1yU/edit?pli=1#gid=0

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

EDIT: Looking back at this, I may not have sound clear. What I was really saying is will claiming the XP from Monkey Madness unlock other stuff further in he game? If so, what does it give?

You don't HAVE to claim the defence xp, however completing monkey madness and claiming the XP allows you to complete Recipe For Disaster completely and unlock Barrows Gloves which are best in slot, even for main accounts.

• Like 1

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

• 1 month later...

You don't HAVE to claim the defence xp, however completing monkey madness and claiming the XP allows you to complete Recipe For Disaster completely and unlock Barrows Gloves which are best in slot, even for main accounts.

Thank you so much!

• 1 month later...