An old account

undercovermonkey

Hi

A couple years ago I made an account to RS, I guess it was 2010 and today I tried to use the "RS Account Recovery" thingy, but every attempt gave me the same result "Recovery is denied." (or smth like that)

I was wondering if someone has had the same problem as I do atm and can help me or tell what happened to him/her.

Cheers
Monkey

What sort of information do you have from when you played? If you changed address, you can specify that and your location before. Old passwords are important. If you were previously a RuneScape member, providing payment details can help authenticate that it is you. You could also try tweeting @JagexSupport to see if they can advise you on anything else you may need to provide to ensure the account is yours.

One more tip - from someone that successfully recovered an account a while back - if you are at all unsure about what the login name was at the time you made the account, giving the name of a couple friends on your friends list can help. If you are not using your original name for the character for account recovery, it will of course be rejected all the time.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I know the name, but it is like 4-5 years already since I used the account. I've got no clue whatsoever the password would have been.

"None"

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER