Will the Herb Burner be Available Post-Event?

Meranek

Hey!

Does anyone know if the Herb Burner will be available after the Gauntlet of Souls event? Usually, when there is an event-specific item like the Cremation ability or the Ectoplasmator, they were made available through drops after the event. Will this apply to the Herb Burner? I'm not a fan of this event, and haven't had a lot of time to play as it is. If I could save 15k points, it would make things a lot easier. :P

Thanks!

user1-light.png

I'm not sure, I can't really find anything either way so I don't think Jagex have said. If it helps (and assuming your computer can handle it), it shouldn't take more than a couple hours to rack up 15K points on world 2.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

W2 (or any populated world) because there are a lot of people - when you're siphoning off or killing creatures, if you have a bunch of people piling on them it goes faster than all by yourself.

I'm not sure how Reddit accounted it, but all rewards cost: 15K (herb burner) + 10K (cat) + 10K (5K for each gravestone) or 35K total which is ~3.2 hours if you calculate from that estimate. I have been farming the event myself though, and am pretty sure I've been getting points a little faster than that. Perhaps practice helps though (and it was buffed slightly in terms of points from the original numbers).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Oh, true. I'll start doing it on w2 then!

I double-checked the Reddit thread, and it was written on day 1 of the event, so the numbers were messed up. The actual time it takes is closer to what you said.

user1-light.png

Whilst they haven't said either way I'd definitely assume herb burner will be obtainable after halloween goes away - it falls into the same category as the likes of the warpriest sets, world event abilities and the ectoplasmator in that it provides tangible gameplay "benefits" and therefore cannot be a limited one time only thing.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Thanks Sy!

I tweeted Mod Ollie last night (the only reason I bothered to create a Twitter account lol), and he said plans were to treat the Herb Burner like the Ectoplasmator, but that nothing has been implemented yet. Looks like I'm safe!

https://gyazo.com/7c764c1fd3ad81a72b0c32dbfca1a81d

user1-light.png