What game should I play instead of RuneScape?

Blaze The Movie Fan

Yeah, it's official I'm done with the game. I have been playing for over a decade but now I'm done. But I want to find a new game to play on a regular basis.

Now for so long I have wanted a car and a gun in RuneScape, and I couldn't stop thinking about wanting that while playing the game. But I realize now that if I want that I have to play a different game.

I love fighting monsters like demons, dragons and stuff like that. So I'm thinking about trying a video game where I can do just that and also get guns and a car. And I also am looking for a game that's mostly online like RuneScape is since it's no fun to play a game I will beat eventually. My question is does such a game exist?

I know this thread is irrelevant to the game RuneScape, and if you wanna move it to the off-topic forum it's understandable. But anyway since I no longer play RuneScape, I think this is the final thread I make in this community.

There was a game called Soulfu. Had demons and dragons and all the other typical fantasy tropes. Also had an engineering class ("G'nome") with all kinds of guns. And it had mounts, or something like that.

Not multiplayer, though. And it seems to have been abandoned... Aaron Bishop's original releases didn't have saving since it was modeled after Nethack and other roguelikes, but later mods added it. However, I cannot find any of these saving enabled Soulfu mods in some binary format for the life of me.

I know it's not really relevant, but your request reminded me of it. I won't bother playing it unless I find or build a version with saving enabled... But oh well.

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

If you like dinosaurs and guns, you'll enjoy Ark

Yeah I don't really like dinosaurs I prefer dragons.

There was a game called Soulfu. Had demons and dragons and all the other typical fantasy tropes. Also had an engineering class ("G'nome") with all kinds of guns. And it had mounts, or something like that.

Not multiplayer, though. And it seems to have been abandoned... Aaron Bishop's original releases didn't have saving since it was modeled after Nethack and other roguelikes, but later mods added it. However, I cannot find any of these saving enabled Soulfu mods in some binary format for the life of me.

I know it's not really relevant, but your request reminded me of it. I won't bother playing it unless I find or build a version with saving enabled... But oh well.

Thank you, I'll see if I can find it.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...