Combination Potion Pages

Meranek

Hey everyone!

Jut maxed out my DG floors again (level 87, so 44 floors). I didn't get a Mysterious Page in any of those floors. Is that normal? I'm not sure what the drop rate is, and/or the average amount of floors needed to get a page. Anyone know? I want that Supreme Ovl Salve!

Thanks!

user1-light.png

They are quite rare. Just remember to keep a perfect juju herblore potion or perfect plus potion active in order to increase your chance of finding one.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

They are quite rare until 120 dg.

If you 100% want to just grind for the pages, do C1 floors. Faster to open rooms that way

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Their rarity is a curve which increases as you near 99 herb and 120 dg with a big boost once both are maxed

Aside from having the juju effect and running c1s or c2s for quick rooms is get that level up.

Sub-99 dg definitely isn't good for rates.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Thanks guys!

I forgot about the Perfect Potion, and didn't know about the 120 DG boost. Herblore is maxed, but DG is only at 87. I'll start uusing the perfect pot, and the Gorajo cards if I get lucky enough to obtain one. Other than that, just gotta keep my fingers crossed, I guess.

user1-light.png