25k trade limit questions

Gang Sabre

My bank on one of my pkers seems to be frozen, and wont let me trade more than 25k. Recently I closed down about 10 of my pures and still have something like 15m which will mostly pay for some pernix pieces. Any ideas on how long I have to wait? Does the trade limit disapear after game time or IRL time?

Any help is appreciated.

On RuneScape 3, it is most likely that you created your account after 22 November 2011, after which point new accounts were given a trade limit until they bought a membership, to help combat gold farming. This limit will never be removed unless you buy membership (i.e. buy a month with real life cash, a bond, or whatever).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Does drop trading work? You could try that.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Drop trading won't work (anything over 25k will simply not appear to other players), but there are other unorthodox ways to transfer - i.e. drop it in the Falador Party Room on an empty world. It's not a surefire thing though, for the obvious reasons.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Of course it should be noted that pking your own account in the wilderness is against the rules of the game.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I kind of think that is a logic that can be dismissed, as this is the same person's account, but they can not reacquire their own wealth off of it due to trade restrictions.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Because game rules are only really important if they aren't inconvenient to you...

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

On RuneScape 3, it is most likely that you created your account after 22 November 2011, after which point new accounts were given a trade limit until they bought a membership, to help combat gold farming. This limit will never be removed unless you buy membership (i.e. buy a month with real life cash, a bond, or whatever).

I not so sure about that, as my higher level pures can trade GP armor weapons of any worth.

I not so sure about that, as my higher level pures can trade GP armor weapons of any worth.

Perhaps they were created a long time ago, or had membership at one point?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png