HELP! Just bought a membership for my Acc... Ik password is correct but doesn't work?

gilligin1

I've changed the password twice for my account gilligin1 and i keep getting the same error message when i log in. (incorrect password blah blah) 

Just paid and wanted to start enjoying the membership again, so any and all help would be GREATLY appreciated! 

Smells like a small bug to me?

Are you sure you're typing in both the correct username and password? If you have an older account remember that the username would be the email you used to create the account. That's about the only thing I can think of at the moment, though

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

im sure its the correct username because i still exist on the leaderboards. and it's the right password because I signed in on my phone immidiately after i changed the password. I've been at it for hours.

It was the bit in the recreation process where my old Runescape name had to be changed and then they ask for a new password... i thiink since then it's been wonkey. 

I was playing a few days ago.

P.S. I thought older accounts would still use their old loggin name, like they're gran-fathered in. 

My E-mail was linked with the account, thats how i reset the password, but now logging in doesnt work with username or e-mail.

Whoops sorry, I meant for newer accounts. That is weird though - you might try filing a recovery attempt on your account or trying to get their attention on Twitter. In some cases they may need to reset things manually to make it work.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You can tweet @JagexSupport and hope for the best, hopefully they respond. Sometimes you need to be a bit persistent.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png