Train Invention FAST guide

Pires Xi

In this video I give a in-depth look on how to train Invention via Augmented gear at Bandos. During the video you can select where you want to wish with interactive buttons to skip to the parts you desire to watch. As with all my guides, This method requires NO FOOD at all. Tier 75/90/90 gear can be used as shown.

I have trained here since I was level 27 and currently still do. I take 3 hour trips as shown above.

Enjoy and if you have any comments, feel free to post.
- Pires

Pires_Xi.png

Nice video and guide :). A couple question if you don't mind, as I'm curious..

What's the cost analysis of using all that augmented equipment? How much charge do you go through (in practice, as I know Jagex's numbers can be off) in an hour?

Have you considered a ring swap? Ring of vigour will save 10% and asylum surgeon's can occasionally give you a free threshold, but I guess may not be worth the effort.

Have you ever tried alternating Tsunami and Sunshine? It serves me well at K'ril but I haven't tried at Bandos yet.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.