TMHT March 2016 Plans

Hi there!

First of, I want to inform that a Kalphite King event wont be possible anytime soon. We require more people to practice with and they must have a minimal tier 70 gear. So if you feel up for it, please contact me or any of the other TMHT members. Once the training is complete and the dedicated team feels confident enough, we will be able to expand our variation of events we have to offer.

Anyhow, I hope you have enjoyed our events so far. I have some ideas planned out for the next month so make sure to take a look in case you find something for you! ;)

In the next month, March, we will be focusing low-medium levels (assuming no one else is hosting). There will be at least 2 events which consist of one of the following:

-Giant Mole.

-Kalphite Queen.

-King Black Dragon.

-Barrows Brothers guidance; Give it a try if you've never been running Barrows runs, but interested in doing it.*

-Fight Caves guidance; By completing the Fight Caves, you are awarded the Fire Cape. Note that this is a very long fight and requires patience overall.*

-Guidance to the Hunt For Surok mini-quest; This unlocks Bork, he's a quest boss monster whom you can fight once per day.*

-Guidance to the Mogre mini-quest; This unlocks Mogres as a possible slayer task for you, yes there are "ogres" living in the sea. In addition you are able to unlock the crab pet via this mini-quest.*

*This is personal combat, which means this can't be completed in teams, however it's possible to assist others by giving information & tips.

-Guidance to the Tarn's Lair mini-quest; This allows you to unlock the enhanced version of the Salve Amulet from the Haunted Mine quest; Salve Amulet (e). This amulet grants you additional combat bonuses when fighting undead monsters.

-Having fun together in the Shades of Mort'ton minigame. This is purely for fun, since although fighting is involved, the actual combat is pretty straightforward. 

There are some experience and item rewards that make this activity more attracting. All you need here is teamwork.  :)

-Introduction to the Dominion Tower; This tower consists of quest boss monsters. Doing activities in the Dominion Tower is highly suggested, since it awards players with items that are useful against both quest & non-quest bosses. **

-Introduction to the Soul Reaper task system; If you are interested in fighting boss monsters, then you'll definitely want to check out what Death has to offer for you. And no, he wont kill you, yet.  :ohnoes: **

**This is simply an introduction and wont count as one of the TMHT events. Simply meet at the designated time and date for a brief guidance. Alternatively you can check it out yourself. The point is to simply share useful information with others.

Looking forward to the events and I hope people will find out something cool and new to them.  :shades:

Cheers!

hokuspokus.png

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.

Looks pretty good. The personal combat tasks could be interesting. I'm not sure if that would be successful or not, but I think it's worth a shot. I'm not sure if we've ever done a KBD event before, because of the location. Unless there is a way to get there without the chance of being pk'ed that I've forgotten, I might suggest you nix that one. The Mort'ton event could be a lot of fun too, but it is contingent on getting enough people to be able to build. If you decide to that event, you can probably count me in to help out. I always liked that activity, and I do shade hunting from time to time.

Looks pretty good. The personal combat tasks could be interesting. I'm not sure if that would be successful or not, but I think it's worth a shot. I'm not sure if we've ever done a KBD event before, because of the location. Unless there is a way to get there without the chance of being pk'ed that I've forgotten, I might suggest you nix that one. The Mort'ton event could be a lot of fun too, but it is contingent on getting enough people to be able to build. If you decide to that event, you can probably count me in to help out. I always liked that activity, and I do shade hunting from time to time.

You can enter the KBD lair from a few steps northwest of the Edgeville lodestone so it's actually completely safe. There is also the entrance in the (deep) wilderness that provides a 10% damage buff for going through, which is probably best avoided due to the risk.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Arceus is correct, in addition, we already had a KBD event! :D You probably just had missed it out Randox.  :rolleyes: http://forum.tip.it/topic/331078-comeback-4-events/

Regarding the Shades of Mort'ton; I was thinking on hosting that event in it's dedicated world. I'd imagine people still do it and I enjoy it a lot too! :)

hokuspokus.png

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.